Windscreen and passenger buffeting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windscreen and passenger buffeting

Buffeting

Mrs Clinton would say " a woman should never to subjected to buffeting" . I run a 16 / 20 inch klockworks goldwing model with a vent. With a few oe parts it will bolt up in the 20 inch position. Then its like heaven. Or i can bolt it in 16 inch position and see over it just right. Its clear polycarbonate so pretty good optical when lokking through it. My gal was very comfortable. Or like 53 driver, its a chopper baby.

Get a Vent.

Got Clearview recurve with a vent and couldn't be happier !! Buffeting Gone !!

^ That's what I was gonna recommend.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Yup! Vent or mirror wings....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Ride and get up to speed and raise you hand slowly above you head and find the wind stream, she can also do the same thing when you find it is it well above your head? If so could the wind be coming around the sides buffeting you from the sides? Baker hand wings really help with the side buffeting and my wife did not like the Honda tall F6B shield, its narrower at the top than a Wing shield and causes side buffeting, for her.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike