Passenger peg risers

Thread: Passenger peg risers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner View Post
    So they bolt right on correct. Seems cheap enough to try and if she likes it I can then clean them up and powder coat. Funny aftermarket haven't really come up with something. Thanks
    Yep, they use the same bolts as the pegs. They are @ $200 new on FleaBay and can be found used a lot cheaper. Mine were virtually in new condition.

Good tip Tim.

Hey Tailgunner, if you're going this route definitely look around. IIRC Cosborn found his used on eBay for about $80.

Just the thing I wanted to stumble on. My wife too has issues with the peg height. I'll be on the lookout for a set of used floor boards I can powder coat.

Nice looking floorboards by the way.

Mine too....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner View Post
    So they bolt right on correct. Seems cheap enough to try and if she likes it I can then clean them up and powder coat. Funny aftermarket haven't really come up with something. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by co425 View Post
    Just the thing I wanted to stumble on. My wife too has issues with the peg height. I'll be on the lookout for a set of used floor boards I can powder coat.

Nice looking floorboards by the way.
    I've got a set. I'll quadruple check with the wife this afternoon to make sure she DOES NOT want them. I put the mini-floor boards on the back for her but kept these around in case she changed her mind. She hasn't so far. I'll hopefully update this afternoon if I will have a set for sale.