Kabuto Ibuki Helmet - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kabuto Ibuki Helmet

I replied to his yahoo e-mail and on his fleabay account

I just got a response to my first e-mail. I've posted their response in red, then below that is what I just now sent back in response. The Kabuto Ibuki Helmet saga goes on.

'Larry,

There is only one supplier in the USA and that is it. We will not send out a helmet with blemishes, it is Great that we caught the helmets. We already made arrangements for them to be picked up. When we get in a new supply we will see what they look like but it will take much longer than 15 days, could be over a month.

If these have to be brought in from overseas by the supplier, than no telling, if we hear something within a deceit length of time we will get you a helmet at that price.

Dear motorcyclegear2,

Thank you for the response and I will wait as long as it takes to receive one of the Kabuto Ibuki Helmet in 2XL at the agreed upon price of $111.16 I don't care about the color as I had planned on painting the one I ordered from you.

Respectfully,
    Larry Royal"

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    I just got a response to my first e-mail. I've posted their response in red, then below that is what I just now sent back in response. The Kabuto Ibuki Helmet saga goes on.

'Larry,

There is only one supplier in the USA and that is it. We will not send out a helmet with blemishes, it is Great that we caught the helmets. We already made arrangements for them to be picked up. When we get in a new supply we will see what they look like but it will take much longer than 15 days, could be over a month.

If these have to be brought in from overseas by the supplier, than no telling, if we hear something within a deceit length of time we will get you a helmet at that price.

Dear motorcyclegear2,

Thank you for the response and I will wait as long as it takes to receive one of the Kabuto Ibuki Helmet in 2XL at the agreed upon price of $111.16 I don't care about the color as I had planned on painting the one I ordered from you.

Respectfully,
    Larry Royal"

That's the same exact response I got, nearly word-for-word.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    'Larry,

if we hear something within a deceit length of time we will get you a helmet at that price.
    Looks like a freudian slip there. You ain't gettin' no helmet.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Looks like a freudian slip there. You ain't gettin' no helmet.
    Haha. Good catch.

I doubt very seriously any of us will see a Kabuto Ibuki Helmet from motorcyclegear2 and if we do it won't be at that ridiculously low price. To confirm my doubt here is what I have found out through a little investigation of motorcyclegear2, first they have NO Kabuto Ibuki helmets nor Kabuto helmets of any model for sale in their EBay store. Checking their sales history I could not find if they have ever sold any Kabuto helmets. Looking at the complaints filled against them I did see a complaint for selling something(buy now) they did not have in stock which tends to lead me to believe that with a total listing of 47,305 items in their EBay store and no Kabuto products...they are nothing more than a drop shipper and their source for the Kabuto Ibuki helmets could not or would not supply motorcyclegear2 at their advertised EBay price.

I will continue to bug them until I get tired of their BS and chock it up to another EBay seller who sells what they don't have, just being a middle man trying to do high volume with small profits and no inventory, they got caught short this time IMHO.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I received same letter back, and still replied to them telling them I will wait the month or two to hear from them so that they can make good on the promise of the helmet.

After all that I will e-mail them once a week to see how they are doing on getting my helmet to me.

These Helmets are back on his shelf, in ebay. I just sent motorcyclegear2 a message explaining that I am still waiting for them to honor our deal. Doubt it will mount to anything but if it does I will have a backup helmet in shinny red.

I just got an email Friday from 2Wheel that had a really stupid low price on these.

https://www.2wheel.com/kabuto-ibuki-modular-helmet.html

Best of luck.
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Every time I try to order a large, it tells me they are out of stock.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]