Congratulations to our membership !!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to our membership !!!!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Congratulations to our membership !!!!

Per GOOGLE Analytics,

We are the #1 Goldwing F6B Forum website. We started this website in December 2012 and have remained the #1 F6B forum throughout all of these years.
    Many thanks to all of you for being civil and respectful of each other and keeping the site a nice place to visit.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. Time to go for a celebratory ride.

Yes, we've had to throw out some trash 6-8 times over the years, but that is expected on any forum.

Still working on bringing the smilies back and getting the pictures to come back, this last update which required a complete shift to another server has had a few kinks. We have another call into the software provider, hopefully they can help us resolve these issues this week, I'm just as frustrated as all of you. Again, patience.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Per GOOGLE Analytics,

We are the #1 Golwing F6B Forum website. We started this website in December 2012 and have remained the #1 F6B forum throughout all of these years.
    Many thanks to all of you for being civil and respectful of each other and keeping the site a nice place to visit.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. Time to go for a celebratory ride.

Yes, we've had to throw out some trash 6-8 times over the years, but that is expected on any forum.

Still working on bringing the smilies back and getting the pictures to come back, this last update which required a complete shift to another server has had a few kinks. We have another call into the software provider, hopefully they can help us resolve these issues this week, I'm just as frustrated as all of you. Again, patience.
    Tony!

Your are one heck of a host! Joined this Forum very early on and it is a treasure trove of good info from great people! Your generosity and kindness to all members is greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards

bob109

Well, this is no surprise. 
    This site is a treasure. Phantom has done a tremendous job keeping it relevant and civil. Well done.
    The members have so much knowledge and experience and have shown they are willing to share, and that is one of the great strengths of the site. Add to that a strong group of supporting vendors and it's clear why this is a Number 1 site.

Great job to all! A well deserved accolade. 

Ride safe!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Yes indeed, the strength of our forum is based on the priceless knowledge and experiences that our members have provided for the benefit of everyone.
    The thousands of pages within our forum are a wealth of information that could never be learned from a manual or service manual.

Our members and supporting vendors are the ROCK behind this site.
    I am humbled by the support and assistance when difficult decisions need to be made for the better of our forum.

I don't ban members, I give members a starting score of 100 points and watch each individual chip away at their own score or reinforce it.
    There have been a few that have pushed and pushed and pushed, you give them enough rope to the point that eventually they hang themselves.

I CAN'T please everyone but I DO try. This forum has always been a nice distraction from Steve0080's "Hump Day" to JimmyTee's Audio thread to Bob109's dark side experiences to DirtStiff's saddlebag template thread to our Military Shoutout thread ETC, ETC, ETC .... lots of great reading !!!!

Thank You ALL for creating a great resourceful F6B Forum !

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

All I can say Tony is... ya did good and I'm proud to be a member.......

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

My personal opinion is the multitude of shots of Melania that sparked an upshot of traffic, membership and overall dominance so as we say in Slovenia "Hvala Melania". All hail the Queen!

F6B forum

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Tony!

Your are one heck of a host! Joined this Forum very early on and it is a treasure trove of good info from great people! Your generosity and kindness to all members is greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards

bob109
    Not to mention she looks great standing next to her bike!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HBWinger View Post
    Not to mention she looks great standing next to her bike!
    Now that was funny.

Easy, Easy, Easy .... Leave my fantasy girlfriend out of this.

Congratulations !!

It is the BEST! Always was.......Thank you!

I agree to all the above posts.
    Forum/Members are the best !!