What do you guys think........? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think........?

Depends on how desperate you are to unload the F6B...$15,000 is a huge hit, but I suppose I would get it done and off your mind ASAP..With fall here, and winter around the corner, bike sales slow way down in certain parts of the country...Sorry you have to sell, but do what you feel comfortable with as the price on your bike is not going up as time goes by......

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    That is a nice looking Road Star. I would've had a hard time parting with it as I still have my beloved Valkyrie. As Scotrod said, it wouldn't seem you would be making much head way if you bought it back in the deal.
    I am trying to get the debt paid down on my credit card. I don't mind my monthly motorcycle payment. That is small. My credit card however, was maxed out and I am paying TOTALLY HUGE interest on the debt every month. The money I get from the sale of the 6 will pay off 3/4 of the debt. Since the cost of my old bike will be low, I will probably have a monthly payment on it at or below my bike payment now. So, this helps me get a handle on paying down the credit card. The interest was so high, it basically wiped out what I was paying on principle. Had to get it down some way. Now when I make the payment on the credit card every month, the majority of the payment will be principle. About 10 months and it will be paid off.

Idk Chcky... thats a good deal but I'd find a way to keep the 6.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Nice looking bike, if you like V-Twin cruisers
    Notice my emoticon vibrating and bouncing down the road?
    That's just wrong to cut down a brothers ride. Cold Hearted.

Lol. It'd be wrong if it weren't true. If we see ducks, shall we call them swans or ducks?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That's just wrong to cut down a brothers ride. Cold Hearted.
    It's all in jest.

October is never a good time to sell a motorcycle.

But if you wait until next year, it will be a year older.

I'd say let it go for $15K now since you won't be riding it that much all winter, and pay off your credit card.

(Especially if it's Red? Then by all means let it go).

The price of used F6B's will continue to drop, until it settles at some kind of baseline price. How much are 2013 full Goldwings going for?

You can always pick up another F6B next year.

Don't worry, Honda will make more.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Yes, I truly believe I'll have another 6 in a year or two. Who knows, with the addition of the cruise control for the 2015, perhaps they'll add a CB radio some time soon as well.

Hey chucky I used to have a roadstar and they are great bikes. I sometimes wish I still had that bike. Your pic of your roadstar is a beautiful bike. I would dump off the f6. Get your finances in order and bye another f6 down the road. Maybe a used one in the future with low miles and let someone else take the hit of a new bike. There are many people that buy new bikes every couple of years

I think 15k and you walk away is a great deal, even more so with the '15s coming out.