Rivco is making me not happy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rivco is making me not happy

Rivco is making me not happy

Now Marla at Rivco is sending me a return label for the Swing out peg section of the Aero highway pegs and she isn't sending the new ones until she gets the old ones back. I had a run planned and was looking forward to trying them out and now I won't have any because they will be on there way back to Rivco, they are speeding to the top of the list of companies that can just kiss my a**.

shooter
    Right or wrong there isn't many companies that will front you parts. They don't know you from Adam. But I hear ya. It sucks. I've had it happen too many times. I can ordered a custom wheel for the B and it came in scratched. Had to send it back. Took three more weeks.

why not purchase a second pair, get them sent to you and return the first pair. I am sure there was a time when they fronted parts but got burned. I know you are an honest person but unfortunately an unhonest person probably ruined it for you.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

What was wrong with the first set you received?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    why not purchase a second pair, get them sent to you and return the first pair. I am sure there was a time when they fronted parts but got burned. I know you are an honest person but unfortunately an unhonest person probably ruined it for you.
    IT'S CLEVER and I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do this all the time...

gouges in the metal

Quote Originally Posted by Ericb445 View Post
    What was wrong with the first set you received?
    Right on the front of the piece that bolts on the backer, its rounded there and there were gouges in the metal before they chromed them. Right in front where you can see them clearly. I wasn't going to put up with them for the money they want for the Aero Highway pegs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    IT'S CLEVER and I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At $399.00 I don't think I would be willing to chum up a second pile of cash, I thought the first time it was a bit over the top. Plus I already had both backers bolted on the 6 on adhesive strips and they were perfect so if all I had to do was remove the outer swing out pegs that was easier.....

I had a similar issue with a part I ordered from Revzilla. They started with asking me to send them back the damaged part and then they would send the new part. I Kindly asked via email and told them if I didnt get the damaged item back to them I OK'd them to charge my card for the new part. They were good with that and so was I.

I had a damaged (bent) receiver with my add on trailer hitch. I contacted them by email including a picture of the bent part and they sent me a new one, Great customer service!!!!!