Today, while I had my bike inside my own shop, and up on my lift, to remove the Front tire that now has 20,270 miles on it, I also removed my second version of my rear tire...and installed the newly powder-coated 90% high gloss Black rear wheel, with a new Michelin Primacy Alpin 3 (run-flat) car tire.

Attachment 3011Attachment 3012Attachment 3013Attachment 3014Attachment 3015

The installation of the CT to the bike was very easy, because I read and followed all the tips that those before me suggested. Having the bike all the way up in the air helped too, as I could stand and lift the tire up into place. I did let the air out of the tire first, and...because of the newly powder-coated wheel, I did put tape on the threaded studs, so that they would not scratch the wheel. The only problem I had with this job, was getting the tape off the threaded studs, once the wheel was in place. I know what to do better next time, as I have a lot of the rubber caps that come with new fuel pumps, so I will use them.

I will start out running this new CT at 35 psi, and do all the tests suggested by that Big Dawg dude
It will be a week before I actually get the bike back on the road,, because I am sending my front wheel and my secondary rear wheel out to be powder-coated 90% high gloss Black. In the meantime...tweak this and adjust that...to make the bike happier.