for sale on Ebay- ??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: for sale on Ebay- ???

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Wellllll some folks have no choice but to go to a trike if they want the wind in their hair.... I like it...better than a Spyder , the traditional trike is what we are used to. Would be nice to know it the front end "moved"... wayyyyyyy to much $$$$$$..... even if I only had one leg, arthritic joints, artificial knees, a bad back or a wife to big to hold up!!!
    I resemble that remark!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    I said I would much rather have it. I am not smart enough to actually have it!!!!!!!!!! I am old enough to know better, but too young to resist the temptations.
    My wife and local authorities no longer allow me the freedom to build or buy anything that might cause problems or safety concerns with the general public.
    I built my son a go cart years ago and he had a blast, in my mind it looked like fun, so I built me one with a GIXR 750 engine. WOW, that thing was a blast, They took it away.
    Wife went on vacation with girlfriends once, she should have known better than leave me alone. so as the story goes it clearly was not my fault!!! and I'm sticking to that version. I made her Miata into a monster Miata, about 600 hp. Man that thing was a blast. They took it away too.
    Some might say I have judgment problems, I maintain the rest of society has no sense of adventure, or humor. I been fighting these battles all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    Pass.

A Motorcycle has 2 wheels.

If you need 3, get one more and buy a car.

Also, I doubt if those front wheels cantilever like the Spyder, which would be a huge problem for me.
    There are some that can only ride with three wheels. Don't knock what you don't understand.

That is correct my wife rides a Road Smith trike and enjoys about 17000 miles a year,
    and I do understand about the T-Rex some three motorcycle are a blast to ride.

Don't know about this one, its unnatural, like a Goldwing sodomizing a CanAm Spyder. On the other hand Polaris is coming out with a 200+ hp trike and the 2015 Spyder is radically cool looking(tho if it still handles the same as earlier models, I'd rather ride in a turbo'd wheel barrow).
    ss^,
    Ken