Overpants....

Thread: Overpants....

Overpants....

Looking for a good overpant that I can wear in the summer over shorts. Does not have to be waterproof as I have an oversize set of rain gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Hi StepBill

I use these mostly for the protection and they do let a lot of air through. I also have the jacket. Same reason, same cooling. YMMV

WEG
    ATGATT

https://www.compacc.com/product/9952...scaldare-pants

Aerostitch also makes nice, and armored over-gear.
    2016 F6B Deluxe with goodies.

I use an Olympia Avenger 1 piece suit in the summer. Shorts and t-shirt underneath, slip off my sandals/tennis shoes, on goes the suit and riding boots and gloves. It flows a TON of air, has protection where you need it, and packs up really tight (smaller than my Olympia riding jacket) so pops right in the top case.

My wife loves her Scorpion mesh riding pants. She wears them over shorts all the time.
    15 F6B Purple with purple monster flakes.
    13 CTX 700 DCT Red
    02 GL1800 Red

Decide what you want, try motorcyclegear.com = they buy up last years left over stock and save you some serious $$$$$ = I got a like new $199 jacket off ebay for $50 shipped. check them out too.

Draggin Shirt makes a set of pants just like their shirts. I love my draggin shirt and since in theory I'll be heading south for the summer I'm eyeing the pants.

I've owned a pair of FirstGear mesh overpants for about 10 years now. I like them but I'm looking to replace them with pants that aren't black. Black just absorbs too much heat in the sun. I switched my mesh jacket from black to grey/silver a couple of years ago. The difference when stopped or riding slow is quite noticeable. I don't miss the black jacket at all. Finding non-black mesh over pants is a little more difficult, the manufacturers love black.
    Riding the upward spiral.