They're Here! Two Brothers Racing Black with Carbon Fiber Tips - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They're Here! Two Brothers Racing Black with Carbon Fiber Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Watched your video last night. Those do look extremely well made and they sound just right. Is there any droning or typical obnoxious sounds at highway speeds that other brands seem to exhibit from other YouTube videos owners?
    No drone, a low mean rumble then you give it gas and it's a full rumble. It sounds like Barry White is living in your muffler. I just posted the install and ride video take a look.

They look and sound great! I hope I am as satisfied with the Rush pipes that are coming my way.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    They look and sound great! I hope I am as satisfied with the Rush pipes that are coming my way.
    I have the black Rush pipes and love them. I believe that you will be happy. I do like the look of the TBR's though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    No drone, a low mean rumble then you give it gas and it's a full rumble. It sounds like Barry White is living in your muffler. I just posted the install and ride video take a look.
    Just got home from work and watched the new video on the ride. Those are sweet! Just the right amount of "Barry White" with a little Marvin Gaye thrown in.......

Looks like I might have to get me some 2 Bros cans, which means I might just be selling my brand spanking new 2015 black mufflers that have all of 11 miles on 'em. Only had the 40th Annv. for a week and the stock mufflers aren't bad at all. But then I had to come home and listen to your muffs...........Damn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Just got home from work and watched the new video on the ride. Those are sweet! Just the right amount of "Barry White" with a little Marvin Gaye thrown in.......

Looks like I might have to get me some 2 Bros cans, which means I might just be selling my brand spanking new 2015 black mufflers that have all of 11 miles on 'em. Only had the 40th Annv. for a week and the stock mufflers aren't bad at all. But then I had to come home and listen to your muffs...........Damn!!
    What a pain in the ass to mount the GoPro in that position but I'm glad I did because that perspective really captured the look and the sound.