New F6B deluxe owner from Charlotte saying Hello! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New F6B deluxe owner from Charlotte saying Hello!

Welcome and since you are coming from sport bikes you will be glad to know you got the faster color.

Quote Originally Posted by slather1 View Post
    Do you still have the KTM? What did you not like about the 1190. I was going to look at the new 1290 Super Adventure. F6B would seem a lot different.

ABSOLUTELY no complaints with my Orange Giant! Absolutely the best and funniest and COMPLETE bike I ever rode...

Now you will tell me :<< THEN, WHY HAVE YOU SOLD THIS SPECTACULAR BIKE ?>>

You are right...this sounds strange...

Three only words: SENSE OF OMNIPOTENCE... it was a bike inspiring that DANGEROUS superhuman feeling... And this is strange for a "touring" bike... It pushes you to push yourself beyond your own limits...

Hi, Rey! and from Winston-Salem! We're practically neighbors!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    ABSOLUTELY no complaints with my Orange Giant! Absolutely the best and funniest and COMPLETE bike I ever rode...

Now you will tell me :<< THEN, WHY HAVE YOU SOLD THIS SPECTACULAR BIKE ?>>

You are right...this sounds strange...

Three only words: SENSE OF OMNIPOTENCE... it was a bike inspiring that DANGEROUS superhuman feeling... And this is strange for a "touring" bike... It pushes you to push yourself beyond your own limits...
    No, I understand. I am an old guy who likes to go fast and may ride faster than my abilities. I liked the idea of the 1290 Super Adventure for the better seat and cruise control.

The best things of the new 1290 aren't for sure the cruise control or the bigger tank...
    We talk about STUNNING Abs working while you brake CORNERING !!!!!!! NO MORE LOW SIDE GROUND FALLS...
    MORE let's talk about CORNERING LIGHTS and HILL ASSIST, an electronic system to help you starting uphill and charged at full weight...

Welcome from Greensboro, NC.

It oughta be a crime to have this much fun on a motorcycle.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

We should meet sometime. Down in matthews we have 2 very fast black. May even be able to give you some ideas... We have some extra parts. Where did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jay View Post
    Welcome and since you are coming from sport bikes you will be glad to know you got the faster color.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    We should meet sometime. Down in matthews we have 2 very fast black. May even be able to give you some ideas... We have some extra parts. Where did you buy it?
    Would love to meet and i welcome all ideas. Always game for extra parts too. Bought from Team Charlotte Motorsports. Only place that had deluxe near me. Nice folks to deal with. Returning customer, as i also bought my ATV from them also.