Electric Vehicles in Sturgis

Thread: Electric Vehicles in Sturgis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Now, I see California, has just passed a law, outlawing gas powered cars after 2035. Glad I don't live there.
    Several states, including Colorado where I live, have adopted California's vehicle standards. So gas powered vehicles will likely be banned in other states as well. Most people are completely unaware of how radical the 'green' agenda is, and how much of it being implemented. Here's the list of 'California Clones':

Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico (2011 model year and later), New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington (2009 model year and later), as well as the District of Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    Several states, including Colorado where I live, have adopted California's vehicle standards. So gas powered vehicles will likely be banned in other states as well. Most people are completely unaware of how radical the 'green' agenda is, and how much of it being implemented. Here's the list of 'California Clones':

Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico (2011 model year and later), New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington (2009 model year and later), as well as the District of Columbia.
    Hmm seems to follow a political agenda,
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post
    Hmm seems to follow a political agenda,
    Yes, lots of blue states. I'm a bit surprised to see Pennsylvania on the list.