Since I started the thread, I only picked the option that pleasantly surprised me the most. Now many others have chimed in and I thank you for
participating.

With that said, for me a new taller windshield was my first choice of what needed to be done. Although I didn't mind the wind, I couldn't hear the stereo system and that HAD to be corrected. I settled for the Baggershield convertible shield. If I had to do it over, I'd probably go with the Madstad, based on all the satisfied customers.

I also agree that a center stand was a must since I already knew of the benefits from having a Rivco on my Valkyrie Interstates.
It was high on my priority list and got checked off early on with a take off for a trike conversion.

I also replaced the seat with a barely used Mustang Day Tripper, added the Ergo IIIs(couldn't do without being able to extend the riding position for the feet), a bikeMp3 luggage rack and a passenger backrest.

So I now have most of the major bases covered for the first year of ownership. Time to save some money over the winter.