SAD SAD DAY
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAD SAD DAY

SAD SAD DAY

Here in Ohio, I put my bike up around the end of NOV. We live on a 350AC farm an we have a couple big barn.s. To make a long story short.. Went out to check that my trickle charger,s were still working on the bike,s. My wife has her own. Someone must have really liked my F6B BECAUSE it was not there, We have 3 dog,s.. light,s...an a long driveway.. And they got it out past us all... SO F%$$$%%%^% Mad. Have Ins , But there not going to pay for all my up grade,s.
    So whoever stole my bike, have fun an I hope my Black Beauty run,s your ass HEAD ON to a BIG MACK TRUCK.
    This is not a good day... Buy the way , I have a MINT Panhead they didn't even take the cover off it.

That sucks! Sorry for the loss.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    Here in Ohio, I put my bike up around the end of NOV. We live on a 350AC farm an we have a couple big barn.s. To make a long story short.. Went out to check that my trickle charger,s were still working on the bike,s. My wife has her own. Someone must have really liked my F6B BECAUSE it was not there, We have 3 dog,s.. light,s...an a long driveway.. And they got it out past us all... SO F%$$$%%%^% Mad. Have Ins , But there not going to pay for all my up grade,s.
    So whoever stole my bike, have fun an I hope my Black Beauty run,s your ass HEAD ON to a BIG MACK TRUCK.
    This is not a good day... Buy the way , I have a MINT Panhead they didn't even take the cover off it.
    hate to hear this. so many sorry people. we all worry in the back of our minds about this. hope you can settle up and get another 6. good luck.

I feel your pain. Had it happen to me just not my bike. hope you catch them

That is a sad day .... I feel your pain.

Wow, I'm so sorry . I know it sucks

Completely sucks to be ripped off like that. I hope some good can come out of this for you, some how......

LoJack

Not long ago , one of silly responders "was sure I have no upgrades" in my bike and definitely not as good as his (?). Well - maybe it is not so flashy , or doesn't make a sound , or even doesn't impress anybody , but since we live in not so perfect world , gives me only sense of security and unspecified satisfaction . One previous and painful experience was my best teacher and since then I learned how to over-smart thievery. Strongly recommended .

http://www.lojack.com/Products/Stole...ecovery-System

Checked out their site.
    "LoJack is no longer actively selling the LoJack® System for motorcycles. We still maintain the infrastructure to enable activation and recovery of motorcycles equipped with the LoJack System after they are reported stolen to Law Enforcement.

We are currently re-evaluating the motorcycle market and may re-enter it at a later date."

It's shame . I called them too and found the only reason for suspended production and installation .
    The answer was : "There were not to many bikers interested ... maybe to costly to them" .