SAD SAD DAY - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SAD SAD DAY

Four wheeler for me. Took it off my farm in upstate NY. Two months later a 17 yr old was caught riding it on a public road. I got it back but it was messed up. When he went to court I tried to get them to order restitution, the judge declined to do that.

I would hope he stops to get gas, gets off the bike and walking to the bathroom he then gets hit by a Mack Truck, why hurt the bike? Like my father used to say "Don't drop dead just drop so you can't get up again".

shooter
    BASTIDS!!!!!!

I am really sorry...when they want to steal a bike they do it, even using a good security system
    2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic
    2014 Honda F6D Deluxe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    Here in Ohio, I put my bike up around the end of NOV. We live on a 350AC farm an we have a couple big barn.s. To make a long story short.. Went out to check that my trickle charger,s were still working on the bike,s. My wife has her own. Someone must have really liked my F6B BECAUSE it was not there, We have 3 dog,s.. light,s...an a long driveway.. And they got it out past us all... SO F%$$$%%%^% Mad. Have Ins , But there not going to pay for all my up grade,s.
    So whoever stole my bike, have fun an I hope my Black Beauty run,s your ass HEAD ON to a BIG MACK TRUCK.
    This is not a good day... Buy the way , I have a MINT Panhead they didn't even take the cover off it.
    I can't even imagine how you feel, but I know I'd be crushed.
    There are 3 camera's on my garage, a lock on the driveway gate, and I use a Kryptonite lock on the front wheel, but now you have me worried.
    Can't imagine trying to make off with a bike as big as the 6, takes a lot of balls!
    There's a recent thread here where the Goldwing tops the list of the least stolen motorcycle. ... kinda shoots that down now.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time, I would imagine that it is almost like loosing one of the family

Chris

Don't let the bastards get you down.
    Theirs is coming, and it will be ugly for them.
    Sorry for the news, been there brother.
    Warmer days are just around the corner.

Very Sorry to hear this. To most, being practical, it's just a bike and you will recover most of it via insurance.
    To me it's a part of me, a living thing,my horse.
    There used to be laws regarding horse thieves out here in the west.......

Not to inject humor in this thread, but, I'd have taken the F6B over the Panhead.

Sorry to hear this.
    How about posting a picture of the bike with the add-ons, list all the aftermarket parts, and we can keep an eye out for these items to come up for sale?