Trip Planning

Thread: Trip Planning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do yourself a HUGE favor and get yourself a Butler Motorcycle map. It highlights all the best routes and color codes the best ones. Not a lot of guessing left. They are made by riders, for riders. I took pics of my route and keep them on my phone as well. They go for about $14 bucks if I recall, and are worth every cent. They compliment the GPS in my opinion.

I’m planning a trip down the west coast, two things I’m considering at the moment, many places don’t currently allow people in the restroom, Starbucks, McDonald’s, gas stations. when I stop to eat, lots of places are takeout only, so I would have to eat on the bike, or find a place to sit.

Hopefully things will change and this is not the “new normal”

Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by Cali261 View Post
    Do yourself a HUGE favor and get yourself a Butler Motorcycle map. It highlights all the best routes and color codes the best ones. Not a lot of guessing left. They are made by riders, for riders. I took pics of my route and keep them on my phone as well. They go for about $14 bucks if I recall, and are worth every cent. They compliment the GPS in my opinion.

I’m planning a trip down the west coast, two things I’m considering at the moment, many places don’t currently allow people in the restroom, Starbucks, McDonald’s, gas stations. when I stop to eat, lots of places are takeout only, so I would have to eat on the bike, or find a place to sit.

Hopefully things will change and this is not the “new normal”

Ride safe
    Hopefully, by late July, we are largely out of this mess. and not being constrained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B