Has anyone here converted a wing to F6 spec.'s

Thread: Has anyone here converted a wing to F6 spec.'s

Has anyone here converted a wing to F6 spec.'s

Hi All,

I've ordered the ordered all the Honda parts to convert the rear of my '13 wing to F6B spec. Has anyone here made the same change who can offer some tips? I'm really looking forward to the transformation. Silver F6 wanna B.

Thanks for any comments and advise. I'll provide some strip tease pictures as things develop.

Steve

Don't know of anybody here that has actually done the work, but Schroader's Honda in Hendersonville NC did a Blue and Silver one for '13 WingDing.
    It was a sharp looking bike with all the good Wing stuff and no trunk. Seem to remember that Schroader's offered this conversion as a rather costly option to late model Wing owners.
    It would be nice to see your conversion as it happens.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Thanks Mike. I did a fly and ride from Maine to get my bike from Schroaders. They are providing all the parts for the conversion. Shouldn't be too hard to do if I'm patient?

Here is all you need......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Convert Gl-1800 in F6B

Only need $ 1.000.00

Converted GL1800 in f6b

To convert a single F6B GL1800 need around $1,000.00. have to start by buying a stock seat, on another occasion put stock photos of the work I'm doing, step by step.

I thought I read elsewhere that Honda had redesigned the rear portion of frame and it wasn't a straight bolt on for the f6b tail? But if it's indeed a straight make over without a lot of modding, it sounds like a great idea.
    I've seen one aftermarket attachment kit that covers the area where the trunk was, while keeping the stock seat. It's $500 and not really very attractive.
    Too bad there's no detachable trunk option like HD offers, on again/off again as need dictates.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    I thought I read elsewhere that Honda had redesigned the rear portion of frame and it wasn't a straight bolt on for the f6b tail? But if it's indeed a straight make over without a lot of modding, it sounds like a great idea.
    I've seen one aftermarket attachment kit that covers the area where the trunk was, while keeping the stock seat. It's $500 and not really very attractive.
    Too bad there's no detachable trunk option like HD offers, on again/off again as need dictates.
    ss^,
    Ken
    You mean like this? Where there's a will, there's a way. I did it, then undid it. I like the 6 better without it.
    Attached Images Attached Images