Just saying hi

Thread: Just saying hi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Cruiseman--Having you join our forum is very exciting. You could be a very valuable contributor, no doubt. Your videos are first-class and your knowledge of all things Goldwing is extensive. So, welcome ! You'll be hard-pressed to find a better group of riders and, for that matter, a better bike.
    Thanks!

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

4,078 Miles - Dec 2 to Feb 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiseman View Post
    Thanks!
    Oh WOW, I'm so pleased that I'm talking to the "real deal" Cruiseman, since I've used your videos to do the add-ons to my F6B. The first one I used was how to change out the windshield. It was MOST useful, and I was able to do the change by myself, thanks to you!

As you've heard, this F6B site is full of folks who really LOVE their bikes. (I came from the Harley side, and there's no looking back.) I just LOVE my Red Queen--4,000 miles in the two months I've had her.

I'll be installing the belly pan tomorrow and the other add-ons in the days to come as they arrive. Thank YOU for all you've done with your YouTube channel. What a great resource you are!
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    Oh WOW, I'm so pleased that I'm talking to the "real deal" Cruiseman, since I've used your videos to do the add-ons to my F6B. The first one I used was how to change out the windshield. It was MOST useful, and I was able to do the change by myself, thanks to you!

As you've heard, this F6B site is full of folks who really LOVE their bikes. (I came from the Harley side, and there's no looking back.) I just LOVE my Red Queen--4,000 miles in the two months I've had her.

I'll be installing the belly pan tomorrow and the other add-ons in the days to come as they arrive. Thank YOU for all you've done with your YouTube channel. What a great resource you are!
    What belly pan are you installing? Is it the flat black model?

HELLO

Welcome, from beautiful, warm, sunny Arizona, where WE ride ALL year long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also watched the video for the windshield install, thanks for that one!