Sonic - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sonic

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Easy Teach. Let's don't start name calling or anything. Nobody said that you had lost your schoolgirl figure. And we all agree that you look prettier on the B than we do. Geez! Never talk about a woman's weight or her age. SEADOG!!!!!
    Don't know what I was thinking! She'll probably bitch slap me for those comments at the rally. I will have to duck and hide when she comes around.

shooter
    I'll cover for ya best I can brother. If I can't impress her with my suave demeanor I can baffle her with bullshyt.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTemplar View Post
    The Varsity??? Naaah!

The Vortex Bar and Grill. Eat there one time and you'll go throw rocks at The Varsity! Best burger and best nachos in the state.

....sT
    I will concur that there are a multitude of places bearing a much higher quality. But it's The Varsity, a culinary spectacle steeped in tradition, history, and gastric fortitude. I grew up eating three chili dogs with chopped onions and order the same to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    And I've seen some of you guys that ride the F6B. Looking like a bear riding a tricycle. I think I got a lot of shakes to go before SG won't tote my ass around anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I've heard nothing but good things about the Vortex. Everyone loves it. I've got to get down there. I usually make an annual pilgrimage downtown on my birthday. Maybe I'll stop in. I usually go to the Sundial, just because I think it's the coolest place ever.

Mucho Mas Macho Nachos....and a beer

....sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

Good thing it's slow right now...not one of these cars are here for tires....thank you Sonic.

Attachment 20494
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.