Heading to the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway , again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heading to the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway , again.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I have stayed at the place you stayed several times. I have been going to Telico for the past 7 or 8 years and like it a lot. Looks like some nice riding.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by pitcherd View Post
    I have stayed at the place you stayed several times. I have been going to Telico for the past 7 or 8 years and like it a lot. Looks like some nice riding.

Darryl
    First time staying there for me. I'll be back. I often stay in Robbinsville.

Great Pics!

Looks like you had a good ride JT. Hoping to make that one again this summer myself. Glad you enjoyed it.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Looks like you had a good ride JT. Hoping to make that one again this summer myself. Glad you enjoyed it.
    If you're down here this summer, let me kn ow!!!!

Couple of friends are wanting me to go some time this summer. If we do I'll be sure to holler at ya!! One of my favorite rides. Are you about ready for a summer vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Couple of friends are wanting me to go some time this summer. If we do I'll be sure to holler at ya!! One of my favorite rides. Are you about ready for a summer vacation?
    Going to be in Morgantown next month for a week. INZANE XVI , a Valkyrie rally, is being held there this year. Last year it was in Spearfish,SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Going to be in Morgantown next month for a week. INZANE XVI , a Valkyrie rally, is being held there this year. Last year it was in Spearfish,SD.
    Nice roads around Morgantown. Was there about three summers ago with an M109 rally group. Not far away is the "Back of the Dragon". You don't hear much about it. They say it's not as technical as the "Tail", but longer...30 something miles. I believe we rode down to Marion, Va, then headed north.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Nice roads around Morgantown. Was there about three summers ago with an M109 rally group. Not far away is the "Back of the Dragon". You don't hear much about it. They say it's not as technical as the "Tail", but longer...30 something miles. I believe we rode down to Marion, Va, then headed north.
    Yeah, that's what I hear. Looking forward to doing a lot of riding that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Some good rides in this area. If you're gonna be in Motown and have some time, I'll shoot you my number and maybe we can put on a few miles or at least have a cold one. I'm about 45 minutes south.