Somebody else likes the look of the blacked out F6b - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somebody else likes the look of the blacked out F6b

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Sorry. Not to offend anyone but that front fender looks like a turd.
    Should of said a Polished Turd

I get to ride Indians all the time and for an air cooled engine about the same displacement as our flat six. It has some get up and go! 119 ft/lbs torque and you can feel it. Well balanced chassis that handles great. You either like the art deco look or not. Indian can't keep up with demand, sales up 59% from last year. The Dark Horse will sell out too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    I get to ride Indians all the time and for an air cooled engine about the same displacement as our flat six. It has some get up and go! 119 ft/lbs torque and you can feel it. Well balanced chassis that handles great. You either like the art deco look or not. Indian can't keep up with demand, sales up 59% from last year. The Dark Horse will sell out too.
    I have also ridden many of the newer model Indians at local Demo-Days events around this area...Still belong to the Michigan Victory Riders Club and enjoy their company so I attend events as there are no Honda Clubs around.....These guys don't care I ride an F6B and I always get compliments from them...I agree that the Indian is a great bike and if I wanted another V-Twin type bike, an Indian would be my first choice...The Victory Vision Tour I had was also a great and very fast bike for such a heavy thing...No problems "blowing off" HD's in most cases!!!

If V twins were in my future, an Indian would be a top contender. Just sayn' I love the flat six engine though.

Be cool if Indian did a inline 3, like they did back in the day

Don't say , you forgot Indian 4 cyl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7k1qLPYPBQ

Well, different strokes for different folks. That's why they make so many different models of bikes. I for one like that Dark Horse just as it sits to include the fenders.