SHOW OFF YOUR HIGHWAY PEGS! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHOW OFF YOUR HIGHWAY PEGS!

Aero Flip Out Pegs

Has anyone tried the Rivco Aero Flip out pegs?

Attachment 22803

I have the Chrome Rivco Aero pegs

I have long legs with a 34 inch inseam and being 67 years old set them as far forward as allowed and found that to be really uncomfortable. So I took them to the first setting closest to the rear and those now are a lot more comfortable than before. I think they need to be drilled and a peg inserted from the bottom to make them easier to open with your foot because right now you either have to open them before you start your ride or reach down and open them while moving and if you don't have cruise control that would be a problem.
    Also you don't want to leave them open when the bike is unattended as if it gets hit and tipped over with them open it will do major damage to the valve cover and is going to be expensive to repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye_F6B View Post
    Has anyone tried the Rivco Aero Flip out pegs?

Attachment 22803
    I have them. CVonsidering how minimilistic they are, they're very comfy. The new ones have a little peg on the bottom, MUCH easier to flip out than the old ones. If you ever break one (don't ask!) they can be upgraded for 39 bucks each!! (That's the chrome)

Attachment 22855Attachment 22856

LOVE AT FIRST SITE !!!!

2015 f6b deluxe - matte grey
    1998 fxd superglide - black

So I decided on the ergo 3 pegs for a couple reason. I like the idea of them being spring loaded so that they are out of the way in turns and I also like the fact that they are fully adjustable. Some pics will follow in a few days, thanks for the replies!

Grant

Ergo iii

Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    So I decided on the ergo 3 pegs for a couple reason. I like the idea of them being spring loaded so that they are out of the way in turns and I also like the fact that they are fully adjustable. Some pics will follow in a few days, thanks for the replies!

Grant
    I like the design and functionality of the Ergo iii's, I wish they weren't so darned expensive.