More new Goldwing and F6B pics - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: More new Goldwing and F6B pics

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Actually, I didn't sell anything and my retirement investments are doing quite well.
    Guess I shouldn't quite as much....

This retirement gig doesn't suck.
    I'll bet it doesn't! Enjoy.

I like it a LOT!!!
    2015 F6B Deluxe. SOLD!!!!
    Atmosphere Blue Metallic " the fastest color"
    High and low beam LED headlights
    Show chrome rectangle LED fog lights.
    Garmin Zumo gps.
    RAM level cup holder.
    Big Bike Parts belly pan.
    Show Chrome 2 way speakers.
    Klock Werks 16" flare dark tint windshield.
    Ultimate King Seat.
    Honda rear backrest rack.
    Honda cowl mount voltage gauge.
    Honda 12 volt cubby outlet.
    Show Chrome rear LED brake/tail light black chrome fender trim with reflectors.

I stopped by the local Honda/Yamaha Power sports shop, showed him the PICs, he confirmed that they are the leaked Press Kit pictures, confirmed that there will be a DCT and a manual transmission, but nothing else.
    Also said he presold two Yamaha Transcontinental's, and the Eluder would be on the showroom floor by 12/3.
    Do I believe him?? I'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I stopped by the local Honda/Yamaha Power sports shop, showed him the PICs, he confirmed that they are the leaked Press Kit pictures, confirmed that there will be a DCT and a manual transmission, but nothing else.
    Also said he presold two Yamaha Transcontinental's, and the Eluder would be on the showroom floor by 12/3.
    Do I believe him?? I'll just have to wait and see.
    Sounds to me my friend that a 2018 Honda F6B is in your future as soon as they come out!!!..Regards and ride safe

Another New Goldwing Video

I received another email from Honda today regarding the new Wing unveiling on 10/24. As with the first one, this linked to a video with several clips of the 'old' F6B, which leads me to believe there will really be a new one. Here's the video link:

https://powersports.honda.com/beyond...2#hero-history

new wing

Its a coming boys ...and girls,already stirring me up.I like what I see and the weight trimming I much anticipate along with other updates.Dang it , better get the k-y jelly ready no matter if trade or sell outright.I'm told h-d at some dealers use price pd. on previous buy of h-d same on trade back to equivalent h-d.Would be nice if honda did that for us but no ain't gonna happen..decisions ,my wife will like hearing this .! Not

Here's some more info;

Don't know where this comes from, but here are some more details on the new wing.

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocia...ils_infomation

I am surprised at only about 6hp net increase at the wheel. I guess it gets to keep its reliability that way.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiDan View Post
    One thing oft missed in the debate over ABS: it ONLY engages when you've already started to skid. ABS looks at the rotation of all the wheels relative to each other, and sometimes an accelerometer (motion sensor). Only when there is a significant difference (meaning one is locked up) or the wheels say you're stopped and the accelerometer says you're still moving quite well will ABS engage.

ABS does NOT stop your ability to "feather the line" of your own braking abilities!

But it DOES catch you when you go over the line, and something is now skidding when you didn't want it to. Get the wheel back under control and ABS turns off.
    Great point and my thought exactly!
    A lot of people are under the impression ABS brakes work differently when under "normal" braking conditions. ABS brakes only comes into play when going over your braking ability, and locking up the wheels, and that's it. Otherwise they work the same as a bike without ABS.