I did not have sex with that staffer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I did not have sex with that staffer

I did not have sex with that staffer

Well, well, well. Turns out Congress passed a law to protect itself from sexual harassment allegations and Slick Willie signed it in 1995. Since then, they have paid $17 MILLION in taxpayer funded hush money (average of $65K per incident).

264 Staffers Paid $17 Million In Congressional Harassment Hush Money

The reason so few incidents of harassment, sexual and otherwise, of Congressional staffers by members of Congress have ended up in financial settlements is because Congress passed a law in 1995 (signed by Bill Clinton) designed to protect itself from such claims – prohibiting their employees from having the same rights of redress that more than two million other federal employees and tens of millions of private sector employees have.

So will the publish the frequent flier list ???

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nt-hush-money/

A Democratic wouldn’t do that.....

Is this not embezzling?
    Also a felony?
    Let the heads roll!
    I want to know who passed such a law, who used the money.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper 549 View Post
    Is this not embezzling?
    Also a felony?
    Let the heads roll!
    I want to know who passed such a law, who used the money.
    Bill Clinton signed it in 95. He must have figured he could pay off Monica with it.

And I am sure "mums the word for anyone who got paid off", what a sweet deal our elected politicians have, pass laws, probably hidden in some bill that no one ever looked at, that protect you and will be paid for by the people that elected them, w/out their permission !
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Well, well, well. Turns out Congress passed a law to protect itself from sexual harassment allegations and Slick Willie signed it in 1995. Since then, they have paid $17 MILLION in taxpayer funded hush money (average of $65K per incident).

264 Staffers Paid $17 Million In Congressional Harassment Hush Money

The reason so few incidents of harassment, sexual and otherwise, of Congressional staffers by members of Congress have ended up in financial settlements is because Congress passed a law in 1995 (signed by Bill Clinton) designed to protect itself from such claims – prohibiting their employees from having the same rights of redress that more than two million other federal employees and tens of millions of private sector employees have.

So will the publish the frequent flier list ???

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nt-hush-money/
    Congress never goes by the rules they pass.
    Taxes, health even the old telecom laws do not apply to them.
    If you older ladies and gentlemen remember back in 84 there was a thing called
    the divestiture or the breakup of the phone companies.
    Well they made every person in the U S go along with it, with it,s higher bills for the same thing
    Yada, yada, yada on the hill no of the rules applied to them.
    I put new phones from the White House to the hill and nothing applied to them.
    They have slush funds for all kinds of stuff, did you not take notice from
    the term in the 70s follow the money. After they are in a few years it becomes about
    being reelected not about you and me.

I am waiting for Judicial Watch to sue for the frequent flier list of the $17 MILLION taxpayer funded hush funds. I am sure congress will not make that list public without a lawsuit or two or three.

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    Congress never goes by the rules they pass.
    Taxes, health even the old telecom laws do not apply to them.
    If you older ladies and gentlemen remember back in 84 there was a thing called
    the divestiture or the breakup of the phone companies.
    Well they made every person in the U S go along with it, with it,s higher bills for the same thing
    Yada, yada, yada on the hill no of the rules applied to them.
    I put new phones from the White House to the hill and nothing applied to them.
    They have slush funds for all kinds of stuff, did you not take notice from
    the term in the 70s follow the money. After they are in a few years it becomes about
    being reelected not about you and me.
    That's for sure, the breakup was an insider trade deal for Congress with a wink and nod between Judge Greene and Bill McGowan as the useful idiots. BTW, members of Congress CAN and DO insider trading without any worries, however, anyone else try it and you'll be in jail. They also DO NOT contribute to Social Security as they have their own private pension fund. The real story with Hollywood and Congress, with all these sexual harassment bullshit stories coming out, is to cover for the larger story - the rampant pedophile and child sex networks in both places. Get your hands on a book called "Transformation" by Cathy O'Brien and you will find the real story underneath this smokescreen. Anthony Weiner is in federal prison for what amounts to nothing compared to what is really going on.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    That's for sure, the breakup was an insider trade deal for Congress with a wink and nod between Judge Greene and Bill McGowan as the useful idiots. BTW, members of Congress CAN and DO insider trading without any worries, however, anyone else try it and you'll be in jail. They also DO NOT contribute to Social Security as they have their own private pension fund. The real story with Hollywood and Congress, with all these sexual harassment bullshit stories coming out, is to cover for the larger story - the rampant pedophile and child sex networks in both places. Get your hands on a book called "Transformation" by Cathy O'Brien and you will find the real story underneath this smokescreen. Anthony Weiner is in federal prison for what amounts to nothing compared to what is really going on.
    i beg to differ with you my friend, I used to belive the same thing as it was true pre Jan, 1st 1984.
    https://jeffduncan.house.gov/legisla...security-taxes
    "The 1983 amendments to the Social Security Act (P.L. 98-21) required all Members of Congress to participate in Social Security as of January 1, 1984, regardless of when they first entered Congress. The laws governing payment of Social Security taxes and eligibility for Social Security benefits apply to Members of Congress in the same way they apply to any other covered worker".

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    ... Anthony Weiner is in federal prison for what amounts to nothing compared to what is really going on.
    Anthony Weiner is serving his 21 month sentence in a Medical Center in Ayer Mass. I don't consider that going to prison, but am not surprised for the token sentence that was given.