Matte Grey of 2015 Model - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matte Grey of 2015 Model

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    My problem with grey,silver and colors that look like the road is the vehicle disappears into the roadway....ever not see a vehicle until the last second because it blended into the road????

Not a good color for any motor vehicle !!!!!
    I agree, Steve. This is the main reason why I decided on the blue.....and, because it's purdy.

My problem with grey,silver and colors that look like the road is the vehicle disappears into the roadway....ever not see a vehicle until the last second because it blended into the road????

This is one of the BIGGEST reasons I didn't pull the trigger on a 2013 model and waited to see what Mother Honda would do with colors for 2014.
    I'm really glad I waited 'cause I got the Fast-as-all-git-out Pearl Yellow.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Yes, and if you live in Detroit, it doesn't matter what color bike you ride.
    You need additional help for those who don't know what a motorcycle is!

Attachment 10949

I saw one at the PMI show in Dallas last weekend. Not my cup of tea but I have to say it did not show any finger prints from all those attendees foundling it. Last year, the brand new black one on diplay looked like it had 100,000 hard miles on it and it was brand new with no miles. Smears and scratches were terrible on the black, not so on the gray. I don't particularly care for the primer colored mototcycles but this one was holding up well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    While your Brandywine Kandy Red Clearcoat looks amazing, how can you NOT like Black?
    Hey there St. Clair Shores....I do like black and the Valkyrie that I had for several years was black with lots of chrome and a "PITA" to keep clean...Looked nice although...Have a good time at the Cleveland Show and I wish I could make it but family issues prevent.. Ride safe....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Hey there St. Clair Shores....I do like black and the Valkyrie that I had for several years was black with lots of chrome and a "PITA" to keep clean...Looked nice although...Have a good time at the Cleveland Show and I wish I could make it but family issues prevent.. Ride safe....
    Can't play hookie?

Looks great and I like the contrast. Same church different pew as long as you're on the best engineered bike, in my humble opinion, on the planet.

Today I saw Matte Gray - not impressed

I bet they're beautiful. Get what you want not what others think..
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Personally I did not care for any of the 2013/14 choices...I had mine painted at the dealer before delivery a Brandywine Kandy Red Clearcoat...The new 2015 grey is okay from the pictures I have seen but I have not seen one in person...Love the color on my 2013 F6B and am even happier that I got my wife to buy into a new bike if she chose the color!!!
    Do you have any pics of that Brandywine Kandy on your bike? I'd like to go that route, myself.