World's LARGEST gathering of F6B's ..... 2014 F6B Rally - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World's LARGEST gathering of F6B's ..... 2014 F6B Rally

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Yes, it is always on Labor Day weekend...I already have my room reserved and would suggest folks to start to do the same...this year, we have a few that had to stay at another motel...not the end of the world but more $$$...We have already begun to plan for next year as well!!!!

Dates: Sept 3 rd, Thursday, people start coming in... 4th, 5th,6th and most leave on Monday the 7th
    I have Spoken with Candy and Jessica at the Microtel and YES they will give us the same rate as last year !!!
    You must mention that you are with the "Honda F6B Riders" to get the $49 +tax 6.37= $55.37 per night rate. The Hotel has blocked off 30 rooms for us. Some of you may not recall but last year 2-3 weeks prior to the Rally the hotel was sold out both Friday and Saturday. A couple of last minute attendees ended up staying at another hotel at a much higher rate. YOU MUST RESERVE your room before July 22nd to get this rate, after July 22nd the rates will be between $64 and $84 plus tax per night if there are any rooms available.

Microtel Inn Franklin .... 81 Allman Drive, Franklin, NC 28734 # -----> 828 - 349 - 9000
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Reservations...done

Just spoke with Miss Jessica at the Microtel. Locked for 4-7 Sep, 2015.
    Life is grand.
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Steve, does the Rally/group rides actually start on the Thursday or Friday?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any sound clips on the different exhausts?

Rally 2015

We're going to need a bigger tent!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Was Deal's Gap busy? It doesn't look it in the photos. When I was there it was PACKED! That's awesome Yellow Wolf was there!

I'm certainly going to do everything in my power to make next year's rally. Looks like a boatload of fun!

Wow, that's awesome! I had no idea how elaborate it was set up. Great job. It will definitely be worth the trip if I can get the time off.

Quote Originally Posted by VP8 View Post
    Steve, does the Rally/group rides actually start on the Thursday or Friday?
    This year we had about 30 people in on Thur night.... you can see them at the Jerret House for dinner in the top pics.... so yes quite a few folks show up on Thur..... Makes it easier to go on the Fri ride which is kickstands up @ 8:30

http://www.hotels.com/ho464480/jarre...FWoR7AoddGQASQ

About $30 total as well

The group I ride up with from FLA usually starts our "riding" when we get to Clayton, GA. We get on Warwoman Rd. then take 28 into Highlands then onto RT. 64, ( The waterfall road ) then head to the hotel to check in ,freshen up and get ready for dinner, at the Jerret House.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com