Shady Product living up to their name

Thread: Shady Product living up to their name

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The new one

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Don't forget it fits with the handle bars cocked fully left in the lock position. Your choice to lock them or not, they just go all the way left.The pocket on the throttle side goes over the throttle/brake and not the mirror.
    The new one covers both mirrors, he described how to put the cover on when I was on the phone. The new cover gets put on, left mirror first because the right mirror pocket not only covers the mirror but the throttle/brake too. They have made the right pocket larger for this purpose.

Oh wow. Please send us pics. I want to see the new design. That explains the delay. You'll be very happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    The new one covers both mirrors, he described how to put the cover on when I was on the phone. The new cover gets put on, left mirror first because the right mirror pocket not only covers the mirror but the throttle/brake too. They have made the right pocket larger for this purpose.

It seems like you had a stock unit customized and then complained about the time frame .....Although this is the computer age unfortunately businesses cannot ship shit thru your copy/scan machine...JMHO but you seem to have more drama than most....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Just calling it as I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    [/COLOR]

It seems like you had a stock unit customized and then complained about the time frame .....Although this is the computer age unfortunately businesses cannot ship shit thru your copy/scan machine...JMHO but you seem to have more drama than most....
    If he knew that he didn't have a design for my particular setup then he shouldn't have given me a time frame. I was also upset that they had immediately pulled the money for the cover instead of when it was shipped a practice I find distasteful. Maybe I am not a trusting person because of past shady practices I have been burnt by over the years. I have always been a man of my word, if I tell you I will do something you can take it to the bank! I may expect too much of other people just because of the way I do things.

shooter
    [/COLOR]

Shady set the time limit , not Seadog. Dog based his reaction on what he was told. Us it too much to expect people to live up to their word? Dog was just telling it like it is. JMHO but it seemed like a shyt comment to me. I don't think that Seadog deserved that.

Thanks for posting the pictures seadog and Stro

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Shady set the time limit , not Seadog. Dog based his reaction on what he was told. Us it too much to expect people to live up to their word? Dog was just telling it like it is. JMHO but it seemed like a shyt comment to me. I don't think that Seadog deserved that.
    When you lead by inferring a company is shady, the gloves are off in my book.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/COLOR]

Sounds like someone was having a bad day. This sort of a response from a moderator no less serves no one and no purpose. Hope things are better for you today.
    "An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bullshit."
    - General George Patton Jr

shooter
    Great minds think alike. Glad to have you aboard.