2017 Goldwing

Thread: 2017 Goldwing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter
    Patch , for a second post , that was epic. I'm gonna talk to Phantom for ya. You should get credit for 4 or 5 posts for that one.

The perfect motorcycle is available to all that can afford to have it produced to personal specifications. Taking this into consideration I would imagine that no two would be exactly the same.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

I embrace change but I will state that I am glad I got mine when I did. All that tech is going to take several years to get worked out. Many people feel like there has to be large changes in vehicles every few years, in many cases they just want that differentiation to show everyone they have the "new" model. As it normally takes a few model years to work out the kinks the manufacturers are just getting things running smoothly when they shift gears to the latest and greatest iteration of their product.

I like the fact that my 2015 has had many years to be optimized and fine tuned and it doesn't bother me at all that it won't be the latest thing in 2017. Maybe in 2025 I will consider a new one.