Madstad - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madstad

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Here's what I'm talking about.
    Oh I like that! I did not know you could combine dark and clear. On their web site I only saw 11", 13",15" in clear, light smoke, bronze and dark smoke! So, I just ordered 11" dark smoke. If there was an option for dark base and clear adjustable, I did not see it. I like yours a lot, but I also hope what they send me, I am happy with too!!

The bases are all the same material, when u choose colors, its for the top shield. The clear shield definitely makes it look smaller. Here's a pic of my dirty dark shield. Attachment 4776
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    The bases are all the same material, when u choose colors, its for the top shield.
    I confuse easily!! lol I hope to like the dark smoke. If not maybe they will allow me to swap or I can have 2 for my personalities!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    I confuse easily!! lol I hope to like the dark smoke. If not maybe they will allow me to swap or I can have 2 for my personalities!!
    Clear, light, medium, or dark gray, they all look good. I first went with the light or medium (my memory sucks) but switched to the dark gray and like it the best. You can still see through it but that's almost irrelevant since you look over it anyway. I think you'll be happy with your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Clear, light, medium, or dark gray, they all look good. I first went with the light or medium (my memory sucks) but switched to the dark gray and like it the best. You can still see through it but that's almost irrelevant since you look over it anyway. I think you'll be happy with your choice.
    Thanks I think I will like it too!!

Madstad: Great windshields!

Sir-
    The Madstad windshield is an excellent product. They work well, they can be adjusted for your riding position and any future changes you might make, like a new seat.

Good choice!
    Lucas in Phoenix, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    I just got the extra dark grey (not listed as one of the colors for the F6b) but you can get it. I can see over the 11" shield for normal riding, but even at night looking down through the shield I can see the road clearly when necessary.