Quote Originally Posted by perohijo View Post
Hello guys. I am in the process of buying a Sena freewire for my F6B but I'm a little bet confused. Do I need to have a headset to hear my iphone music trough the bike speakers connected with the freewire? I can't really find the right answers and I would like to know before I buy this item. I don't have a headset on my helmet, and I don't really want to buy this device if it doesn't connect directly to my bike and besides is pretty price. I watched a video on YouTube that states that you can connect a smartphone directly to the infotainment system on the bike, and even though the device was for the Harley he said it works as well for the Goldwing. I asked on Amazon where you can ask the community but I had conflicting answers, hence my confusion. I know there is a yellow version for the Harley and Goldwing and a red for the Goldwing.

Any help will be appreciated.
I have the sena sph10h ( which is an older version of the newer sena but i am sure still connects same) on my open face and have the Hawk helmet with Blinc Bluetooth full face. Both helmets connect to my phone perfect. I then installed the 3.5 in the left cubby along with the 12 volt. When i plug my phone in the 3.5 and connect Bluetooth, on either helmet. All music apps, pandora, youtube, etc, comes through the speakers and all phone call apps, skype, alexa, phone, etc comes through the headset...its perfect! un plug the 3.5 and everything comes thru the helmet! I then put velcro strips across the glove box, and the other part of velcro on back of my phone (fuzzy part on my phone) $4.00 at target. there is your phone/nav in perfect spot. I tucked the stock headset connector under the cubby, since i never used that connector, and now run my 3.5 and power cord though there. Yes it dangles when not connected but oh well....perfect...velcro you say ...wow dangerous for a $600 phone you may say. I have 13k on the bike and 12500 of that with my phone attached, never lost a phone. Went over bumps with the claw holders on my old gl1800 and smashed two phones all over the hwy...velcro is way to go bro!! Good luck.