Working without a Soc Sec # - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Working without a Soc Sec #

I tell my managers and supervisors dissent is a good thing. Who wants to work with a bunch of neutered sheep?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by adventurous1 View Post
    Respectfully, once again I have to disagree. I receive no benefit of taxpayers paying what they're liable for - the Grace commission placed that argument to rest 40 yrs ago. Just as I receive no benefit of U.S. troops / State national guardsmen and women / mercenaries unconstitutionally invading sovereign countries and slaughtering men, women,and children w/o a Dec Of War. If and /or when Congress declares War, then I will support said effort 100 %. There's no benefit to America for occupying countries for decades. However, are there corporate benefits (aka "American interests") to soldiers being maimed and slaughtered in other countries? Yup.

So I left the plantation mentality when I discovered the truth. Just enjoying every day that I'm blessed to be walking (or riding ) this earth.....especially meeting people along the journey.

btw, the national debt can never be paid off. It's set up that way. Having a belief we have to pay down the debt is rather foolish. We use fractional banking - 'loaning money that's not physically in existence). When Congress asks the Federal Reserve to print a Billion Dollars, the Fed Res says 'ok', then prints a Billion dollars out of thin air and gives it to Congress. Congress now owes a Billion PLUS INTEREST. Guess what? 'no money' has been printed to pay the interest. When I discovered that then it dawned on me why the country will also be in perpetual debt. It's designed that way. Also, the United States Treasury is supposed to be coining our money. INTEREST FREE.
    I am starting to like this guy. Nice to have a breathe of fresh air; once someone opens the window and some of us meekly venture to it to look out.

Of course I oversimplified it... but you all get my point.

Post on.... Adventurous1

Maybe we'll see you at our upcoming rally in Russellvile. Make plans now if you can attend.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Mr. "I don't pay withholding" better be buying drinks for the "we did pay withholding" crowd in Russellville or there'll be some explainin' to do.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Mr. "I don't pay withholding" better be buying drinks for the "we did pay withholding" crowd in Russellville or there'll be some explainin' to do.

I think we're good to go with a drink from him.... See below....

Kinda simple stuff, though it pisses off the HR / Accountant every time I receive my paycheck. However, with all the extra money I'm able to keep, I'm able to take month long vacations on a bike - buy a F6B for cash - and I buy lunch for all the employees at least once a month.Hope this helps.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I think we're good to go with a drink from him.... See below....
    It'd be my pleasure to buy a round......and I'd be honored. See the extra $$$ keeps the economy rolling.

Not a big beer guy but do like stopping into local breweries I pass along the way and tasting the local flair . (or is it flare? Always get confused on those 2). Tasting a locally brewed ice cold frosty and sipping finely aged tequila. Light up a Cuban, and now we're talkin'.

Hey, perhaps that's a good thread. Best local breweries. Hmmmm......

Any thoughts of how we could join in this effort in not paying or have we been in the system to long to start not paying ???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Any thoughts of how we could join in this effort in not paying or have we been in the system to long to start not paying ???
    If you're working as an "employee" who's filled out both an I-9 and a W-2 w/ a Tax ID # (SSN), then unfortunately you've already admitted to your payor that you're a 'taxpayer' (one word term defined by Congress), and thus you're liable and/or subject to the rules /codes / statutes outlined in title 26 USC and 26 CFR.

If you're working as an "employee" who's filled out both an I-9 and a W-2 w/ a Tax ID # (SSN), then unfortunately you've already admitted to your payor that you're a 'taxpayer' (one word term defined by Congress), and thus you're liable and/or subject to the rules /codes / statutes outlined in title 26 USC and 26 CFR.
    There is a rumor/legend floating around work that somebody thru a long legal battle did find a way to stop paying. Supposedly as part of the settlement with the gov he was under a gag order not to discuss it with others...Since I work for the gov I take it with a grain of salt, however I know truth is stranger than fiction and as adventurous1 said nobody bothers to read.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I thought this one was interesting (Select 1.4.2 Withholding Forms, then select 04.201 Tax Form Attachment - Page 2 & 3 of 15, What I Am, What I Am Not):

http://sedm.org/Forms/FormIndex.htm

I wonder what the IRS thinks of this document. Looks like they are binding it to religion in some regards.

I guess they don't like it: https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...Injunction.pdf

Looks like the court is going after all of his clientele lists.
    Ok, looked over the court document, and something seems askew. Forget all the mumbo jumbo Federal Zone, and whatever else I don't understand, here's my confusion; If a Fed Judge ordered a permanent injunction about 10 yrs ago against that dude, that dude's website and that dude's materials he's selling - why are those links still activated and working? If there's a permanent injunction why is he allowed to still sell his products? The court would have ordered the web host to shut it down, yes? Also, did you see where the Plaintiff (the feds) wanted the Court to dismiss the Defendant's Right to a Jury Trial - and the court said ok? The Court denied the Citizen his Right to a Trial by Jury? Say it ain't so Joe. There's no way the Fed's would allow a Citizen to ignore a 'permanent injunction' for 10 yrs. Was it appealed and he won?

I collect retirement pay from my past military service. I don't think I'll be able to "opt out" from paying income taxes on that; without losing it.

I'd screw myself financially by just that.

So there's two things in life that are sure for me. Death.... and taxes.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537