Long Ride Ideas

Thread: Long Ride Ideas

Long Ride Ideas

I have an opportunity to ride from North Texas to Minneapolis for a 10 day assignment at the Convention Center this month. I've never driven north before. It's always been east or west. Looks like a 15 hour drive which I think I can do in 2 days. My question for those that live in Minneapolis is, is it worth having my bike there to get around & what is it like up there? Are there any alternate routes from Kansas City north that way be nice rides?

Thx for any recommendations!
    Buzz

Buzz, I live in Wi but work in the Cities and ride w/ a riding club in the Cities. I personally do not like to ride their, the roads suck and to many people on their phones but I am sure thats any big city, I spend the day driving around the metro, in a service van and go home to small town Wi. What are your possible dates, maybe some things will be going on at that time.

Choptop,
    I'm going to leave here the 19th or 20th and check in the 23rd in Minneapolis. I finish there the 3rd then going to Tennessee to visit family and meet my wife. May leave Texas earlier if if there is something going on.
    Thx!