Obama's Legacy - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Once again, Obama's redeeming grace was his ability to sell weapons to the general public. Motorcycles sales on the other hand declined during his tenure.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Yes Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Once again, Obama's redeeming grace was his ability to sell weapons to the general public. Motorcycles sales on the other hand declined during his tenure.
    Those AR 15's have just been flying off the shelf, the gun dealers are sorry to lose Obama as he was the best gun salesman of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    shame on the shooters in the group. Obama is one of the better gun selling presidents. I managed to purchase 3 new guns during 2016.

http://readersupportednews.org/news-...ama-presidency
    Oh boy, now you've gone and done it, haven't you? You've posted a link that flies in the face of all the Obama bashers. Perhaps people forget the things Obama HAS accomplished during his presidency. I respectfully suggest everyone consider the following video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo

I think the country is in for a rude awakening once "The Monkey's Paw" President takes over.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjegclLNhM

Remember "be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it!"

As for Chas' post is concerned I think everyone is correct. It's pretty asinine to chastise everyone for posting something that is off topic in the "off topic" folder, right.

So anyway, now that I've dared to post a message in support of President Obama, let the

We need a smiley of a guy wearing a flame proof suit. Flame on!

Quote Originally Posted by dreads View Post
    +1

Tiltingf6b better stop talking sense and actually stating FACTS, or he'll get booted from the forum.

People seem to forget that "W" almost sent the country over a financial cliff and got the majority of the rest of the world hating the USA because of our meddling in the business of other countries. And yes, I'm a veteran as well, but that doesn't mean I support bombing the sh*t out of other countries (hello John McCain) because we don't agree with their politics or because of faulty "intelligence" (WMD). President Obama is the first President to be able to semi-successfully be able to tackle the issue of health care reform, though Presidents have been trying for more than 50 years. Sure, it's not perfect, but at least he's actually done something in an attempt to fix the problem rather than give up when the task seemed too hard. THAT'S his legacy!

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    +1

Tiltingf6b better stop talking sense and actually stating FACTS, or he'll get booted from the forum.

People seem to forget that "W" almost sent the country over a financial cliff and got the majority of the rest of the world hating the USA because of our meddling in the business of other countries. And yes, I'm a veteran as well, but that doesn't mean I support bombing the sh*t out of other countries (hello John McCain) because we don't agree with their politics or because of faulty "intelligence" (WMD). President Obama is the first President to be able to semi-successfully be able to tackle the issue of health care reform, though Prsidents have been trying for more than 50 years. Sure, it's not perfect, but at least he's actually done something in an attempt to fix the problem rather than give up when the task seemed too hard. THAT'S his legacy!

My health insurance had doubled to $1800 a month and doubled my deductible to $20,000, and we are a healthy family. That's change that I can believe in! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only an idiot would think that the AHC is a positive legacy.

Every time an adjective is part of a name it is an unadulterated LIE: Affordable Health Care Act. Common Sense Gun Control. Smart Car. Intelligent Design.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Only an idiot would think that the AHC is a positive legacy.
    Well since I'm a veteran and therefore get FREE healthcare, maybe I can't fully grasp what it's like to walk a mile in your shoes. If that makes me an idiot then so be it. I suppose in that way Trump and I have something in common. He has no way of understanding what it's like to be a working class citizen in this country. He's so far removed from that reality it's ridiculous. I for one HOPE he's able to do some of the things he said gets going to do (build a wall, deport millions of ILLEGAL immigrants, etc.) but don't be surprised if, a year from now, I'm on this forum saying "I told you so!" And no, I did not vote for Hilary either.

Peace!

Nobody has been booted for expressing their opinion D. Believing so and stating that threat is ignorance on your part. Now, many have punched out of their flaming aircraft because they weren't happy they could not sway some other members from their dissenting viewpoints. That's their problem. Nobody gets booted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Nobody has been booted for expressing their opinion D. Believing so and stating that threat is ignorance on your part. Now, many have punched out of their flaming aircraft because they weren't happy they could not sway some other members from their dissenting viewpoints. That's their problem. Nobody gets booted.
    Sorry, that was meant to be more or less tongue in cheek, but as a moderator of one of the busiest motorcycle forums on the internet (in the early days of motorcycle forums in the late 90's) I've done my share of kicking abusive idiots off of that forum, and well, I'm kinda new here, and seeing as how I'm an Obama supporter and the mods here appear to be Trump supporters, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions (like in the movie "Office Space" LOL) and am unsure what, if anything, might get someone banned/gagged/whatever. Anyway, sometimes I say things in a somewhat snarky way & people are unsure of how to take it (therefore my affinity to using lots of emoticons)

Schwing! Winner reply. Welcome. I'm not a Trump man and I'm not an obama fan whatsoever. But I have my ideology and it rarely fits in with the democrats and pretty much now the republicans. I see a whole line of spineless, moronic (Sheila Jackson Lee my Congressman) folks occupying the halls of government. I think the 4 year Trump experiment is a much better bet than the hell hillaree would bring back to the same ole song and dance. Ted Cruz just sent me a message and he's on a crusade for term limits. Let's see how many folks that always belly ache about the same ole crap push Stonewall Cruz away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver