Trump - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Maybe somebody here has an idea of why Mormons are so opposed to Trump. I'd love to understand that. Two prominent Mormons have come out strongly against the Trumpster, Glen Beck and Mitt Romney. When I hear Romney speaking so harshly against Trump, I have to wonder why he didn't oppose Obama with the same vigor. Perhaps if he had done that, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today. No, both of these Mormons lost my respect long ago.
    You are making the assumption that Romney and BHO are polar opposites, they are not (READ: Establishment Candidates, Big Government and O'BomneyCare). The 2012 election was between BHO and BHOLite.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    You are making the assumption that Romney and BHO are polar opposites, they are not (READ: Establishment Candidates, Big Government and O'BomneyCare). The 2012 election was between BHO and BHOLite.
    Yes, this. It was a struggle to pull that toggle in November 2012. Romney is the prime example of why the RNC blows........they aren't republicans. Hell they ain'tnot even Kennedy democrats. JFK would be a radical these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Conservative.

Gentleman, don't listen to the polls, they are so inaccurate. Polls used to be a somewhat respectable result of taking a snapshot of a varied community now they are used to advance a particular cause. If you want a poll with a high partial birth abortion approval result then you poll San Francisco, NYC, LA, Chicago et. al. if you want a low approval result poll San Clemente, Newport Beach, Staten Island NY, Salt Lake City. My point, Trump will crush Clinton in a general election. Carter was polling at 60% in March '80 to Reagan's 31% Mondale was polling at 50% in March of '84 to Reagan's 45%, he winds up winning in landslides with the second one being the most decisive landslide in electoral history. These are old tactics by the media and don't forget Trump has two parties AND the media who don't want him to succeed. As I stated before 46,000 Democrats switched to the Republican Party in PA since the beginning of the year. I will re-register to vote just to vote for Trump and I bet he will win in an electoral landslide.

Yep. Polls are losers screaming that they are somebody relevant. They are meaningless and are used as weapons to keep people from the voting. 'Welp, oopity doopity duh, the poll says the bitch can't be beat, I'm stayin home and jerkin some meat, oopity doopity duh'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Here is some interesting information. In the states that instituted Voter ID, democrat votes dropped by 37%. Dare we say it reduced voter fraud in those states ?

"Vote early and vote often" will now require multiple voter IDs in those states.

"... Eight out of the 16 states that have held primaries or caucuses so far have implemented new voter ID or other restrictive voting laws since 2010. Democratic turnout has dropped 37 percent overall in those eight states, but just 13 percent in the states that didn't enact new voter restrictions. ..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0000de403f238

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Yes, this. It was a struggle to pull that toggle in November 2012. Romney is the prime example of why the RNC blows........they aren't republicans. Hell they ain'tnot even Kennedy democrats. JFK would be a radical these days.
    +1,000. JFK would not have a snowball's chance in hell of making today's DNC primary.

If for any other reason this little piece of Yugoslavian Strudel will be our First Lady.

As opposed to the other possible future First Ladys

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If for any other reason this little piece of Yugoslavian Strudel will be our First Lady.
    She is just slightly cuter than the current offering.