One Question..Why did you buy a deluxe?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Question..Why did you buy a deluxe?

One Question..Why did you buy a deluxe?

Hi All newbie here! My bike new 2013 BLK deluxe,reason I bought was got a smokin deal on it $16,500 with $1000 Honda Bonus bucks! Got em to through in Honda LED Fogs for half of Retail! The heated grips are nice when the temps dips on those cold night rides! The center stand came in handy when i installed my fog lights! OH ya the self cancelling signals work!!! backrest??? Medium Clearview shield in lt smoke on order!!

Bought the Deluxe for the extras I wanted to have and not screw with at a later date...I paid a lot more than what you did last September, but with custom paint, Cobra pipes, aftermarket chrome stuff etc.. I am very happy with my deal and love the bike so far...Not many days to ride since I got it last year, but Spring will someday come to Michigan again....(I hope)...Enjoy the ride....

Because they were out of the standard model.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    Hi All newbie here! My bike new 2013 BLK deluxe,reason I bought was got a smokin deal on it $16,500 with $1000 Honda Bonus bucks! Got em to through in Honda LED Fogs for half of Retail! The heated grips are nice when the temps dips on those cold night rides! The center stand came in handy when i installed my fog lights! OH ya the self cancelling signals work!!! backrest??? Medium Clearview shield in lt smoke on order!!
    I wanted the extras that it had, and it you have to value your time pretty low to think that you can just buy the parts separately and install them yourself to save money. It wasn't worth it to me to go that route.

The self-cancelling turn signals I could have done without, but I wanted the rest. Easy peasy.

Really

So, I'm think'in in actual $$ you bought it for $15,500.00. $21,000.00 scoot for 15.5 K. Now how about that !!

Great price!! Me? because I have to have all of the shit on my toys. I am still adding stuff…but have now ...Torq loopz, blk cobra 6 into 6 pipes, 11" madstad wind screen , roll and tuck mustang seat, mini floorboards, led fog lights, metal pan for her underside. I still need to install more LEDs and need to get a luggage rack!
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    Great price!! Me? because I have to have all of the shit on my toys. I am still adding stuff…but have now ...Torq loopz, blk cobra 6 into 6 pipes, 11" madstad wind screen , roll and tuck mustang seat, mini floorboards, led fog lights, metal pan for her underside. I still need to install more LEDs and need to get a luggage rack!
    CaptRob..Sounds good all the stuff added. Just to ad my cent&half I got the bikemp3 luggage rack.Same price as the Honda rack but way bigger.Good quality rack.Cant imagine anyone not being happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    CaptRob..Sounds good all the stuff added. Just to ad my cent&half I got the bikemp3 luggage rack.Same price as the Honda rack but way bigger.Good quality rack.Cant imagine anyone not being happy with it.
    Thanks for the advise! I will probably do just that!
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win

Everything I buy I think of resale……go big or go home…..never wanted to hear, “ for another hundred you could have had this"
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Got the deluxe for the standard price.I could not pass that up
    Ride it like you stole it