Trumps the one! - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    "Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into." I think we may have a breakthrough Darren. That admission tells me that you at least have a fundamental objective way of looking at things. Don't forget debates and campaigning are for giving the general public an idea where the candidate stands on various subjects without specifics. As the field whittles down to one on one then things start to get more specific.
    If you go back to my original statement I actually said now that he is the only runner it will be interesting to see him explain how he plans to achieve the things he has stated he will do.

I am very objective that's why I want to see him explain things before making my mind up about him, as the only knowledge of him prior to the election was from The Apprentice, which quite frankly makes him look like a buffoon.

I did watch a recent ABC interview with Trump, during which he was asked what he intended to do to lower the national debt. His reply was that he would re-negotiate the loans with China to lower the interest rate. Sound idea I thought. Then he went on to say that they would listen to him because the Chinese were his friends and they knew they were cheating America. Not such a good response. Currently the Chinese are experiencing an economic downturn and would use this in any negotiations to leverage themselves a more beneficial trade deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    If you go back to my original statement I actually said now that he is the only runner it will be interesting to see him explain how he plans to achieve the things he has stated he will do.

Read Trump's plans here.

I am very objective that's why I want to see him explain things before making my mind up about him, as the only knowledge of him prior to the election was from The Apprentice, which quite frankly makes him look like a buffoon.

Read Trump's explanations here.

I did watch a recent ABC interview with Trump, during which he was asked what he intended to do to lower the national debt. His reply was that he would re-negotiate the loans with China to lower the interest rate. Sound idea I thought. Then he went on to say that they would listen to him because the Chinese were his friends and they knew they were cheating America. Not such a good response. Currently the Chinese are experiencing an economic downturn and would use this in any negotiations to leverage themselves a more beneficial trade deal.

Read Trump's plans here.
    And if that doesn't work:

Read Trump's plans here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post

That is not as far fetched as it seems, asians are very different than Americans when it comes to business relationships. They put a very high priority on trust and value long, established commerce. They have no trust in this president, or his administration therefore no need to be the only one conducting honest trade, most importantly, they know there are buffoons running this administration by the trade deals they sign. Like any negotiation you come in high and renegotiate to somewhere in the middle, however, when you're negotiating with idiots you double that and settle on your original high end bid, and China is dealing with idiots. Trump has had lifelong dealings in China and, more importantly, with the Chinese government, who know his ability to negotiate and honor his word.

He mentioned how they will devalue their currency in order to price our goods out of the market. He can institute a tariff which can be proportionate to the devaluation, place heavy tariffs on companies looking to relocate overseas simultaneously offering huge tax breaks and incentives to that same company to stay. There are a multitude of ways to do this except when you have incompetents running the show for 7 1/2 years, more worried about gay marriage and degenerates following little girls into bathrooms, then you have these ridiculous trade deals in place. China can't leverage a good deal being on an economic downturn because you can't demand anything when you negotiate from a point of weakness. The world wants the US to buy things from them and THAT is our negotiating power.

BTW What's Hillary's trade deal strategy?

This guy could have made one hell of a deal, it was the only reason I wanted to go to Canada

Everything that goes on in our government is not what was intended when this nation was consecrated on sacred ground. A great shaking is coming to this nation.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.
    Every single word. Perfect Tony.

If Hillary is running for President

And the other candidate was Mickey Mouse I know for a fact that on my voters card Mickey would get the check mark. I won't vote for a lying bitch for president.

This is it for the Hillbilly Bull Dagger

The whole Justice Department investigation question will, IMHO and political experience, be triggerred by one thing and one thing only. If these polls keep climbing that say Democratic voters, who are for Bernie, will not only refuse to vote for Hillary but will vote for Trump that'll be the trigger for Obama to nod to Loretta Lynch to start the prosecution process. Obama knows that the Party, and the retention of power, is the most important thing above all. He will get a phone call from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz for the go ahead as they have Biden, or another candidate, waiting in the wings. If she can somehow, I don't see how, turn that around then, and only then, Lynch will be told to stand down. The FBI will be forced to leak the damaging evidence, like she gave away drone locations, but the administration and their cheerleading squad, the media, will run cover for them. She is in the fight of not only of her political life, but her life and her very freedom.

Obama is the one who appointed her so if this thing starts to stink and she keeps losing these primary states it's telling the party, and Obama, that the people who are angry with her will also take their anger out in the general, by voting for Trump, and it will tarnish his legacy being he picked her for that position. This will be an interesting couple of weeks.

shooter
    Hillbilly Bull Dagger. Where do you come up with this stuff. I've been LMAO for five minutes. Made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Hillbilly Bull Dagger. Where do you come up with this stuff. I've been LMAO for five minutes. Made my day.
    Where I come from everyone has a nickname, it just seemed appropriate. You usually use their name, I used her and her husband's, and either their occupation or a personality trait. Some of the guys I used to hang out with:

Up and Down Frank - elevator mechanic
    Tommy Karate - self evident
    Mikey Arms - Bodybuilder
    Three B - Stood for Ball Buster Bernardo (his last name)

Make America Great Again

"taxfree4 you make me laugh my strudel off"
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am thinking this will be the biggest ever win for a Republican in our history...Trump in a land slide !!! I just don't know how anyone with the smallest of brains could vote for Killary.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com