Windshield for tall rider (6' 4")

Thread: Windshield for tall rider (6' 4")

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Slip Streamer

I am also 6'4" and I have a 19 inch slip streamer with vent on mine and I just look over the top of the windshield. It's pretty good. You can buy them without the vent for around $100, with vent $160+

Quote Originally Posted by J0k3r View Post
    Just picked up my 2016 F6B last week. Immediately noticed that the stock windshield was useless at managing wind noise above 45mph. I purchased the 16" Klock Werks and while it did stop the wind from blasting me in the chest it now hits me dead in the forehead. The wind noise is so bad that after a ride on the highway at 70mph my ears rings hours after the ride. I purchased the 16" Klock Werks on the recommendation of one of their reps after telling him how tall I am. BTW I'm 6' 4". Now I'm looking for another solution. What sucks is I've spent $300 on the Klock Werks. Hopefully I can sell it and recoup some of my money. I was looking to add the X-Creen Touring but I'm not crazy about the look plus the curved lip on the Klock Werks means I would need to mount the X-Creen lower to get on a flat surface wich will reduce the effective height of the X-Creen. Now I'm looking at the F4 20" windshield but boy is it expensive at $400. Any other tall riders out there that had the same issue? Would l love to hear your solution. Thanks.

BaggerShield Convertable

I'm 6'3" and just replaced my stock shield with the Bagger Shield. The stock shield,as you said, was worthless. I am very happy with the BaggerShield without even using the clear top piece. Granted, it's even better with it on, but the tinted lower shield allows me to hear the radio just fine at 80. Also, now that it's hotter, I enjoy a little bit of air. I stopped today and took the top portion off, because I was burning up. The versatility is a huge plus, and you always have the option of a taller shield with you. It takes less than 5 minutes to switch out.