Quote Originally Posted by powercruzer13 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement!
I have been reading about the things you "6" owners say about the F6B & I am more than ready to throw a leg over one. One of my former bikes was a 2005 Rocket 3 so I will feel right at home with a power increase over my "classic" Valks.
I will endeavor to ride one soon. I doubt we will be getting two F6B's as we are trying to downsize the wife's ride. She has some nerve damage in her leg & riding her Valkyrie is sometimes difficult for her, that's why we will be looking at the CTX1300 for her. My minimum number of cylinders for any bike we own is four! I have no doubt the F6B is the right bike for me. Hoping that the value of all 4 of our bikes is enough to buy one of the new bikes we want so we only finance one. Hate payments!
Just for fun, has anybody ridden a Rocket 3 {non touring model} AND the F6B to compare power. My R3 totally outran my fastest Valkyrie {the '97} in every way that could be measured.

Attachment 6202Attachment 6203Attachment 6204Attachment 6205
I've ridden a 2013 R3 and the B doesn't come close. I own a modded M109R 2011 and the B doesn't come close to it either. What impresses me the most about the B is the power two up. You just can't lug 5th gear down too low. It's like all you need is second and fifth. The B is an impressive bike. Tuner exhaust and intakes would probably make a lot of difference. I like it like it is. Probably the quickest bagger out there.