Placed an order for a 2015 F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Placed an order for a 2015 F6B

Congratulations. I ordered the blue deluxe and my dealer thinks it will be in sometime in December, but he isn't sure.

nEW 2015

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    Congratulations. I ordered the blue deluxe and my dealer thinks it will be in sometime in December, but he isn't sure.
    That is the same as my dealer told me. He thought he would be receiving F6B in December or the first of January.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    So it appears the MSRP only went up $500 in the US. That includes cruise and the new pipes. Seems reasonable to me.
    I'll be curious to see how much we're gouged extra for the same in Canada. I'm predicting closer to $1k, what with the dropping Canadian dollar.
    Curious how the new black pipes will sound and perform.

Quote Originally Posted by 75tsiegel View Post
    I think it will sound like the new Valk
    2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

Just like the pipes on the '14 Valkyrie, because those will be the pipes on the '15 'B.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Just like the pipes on the '14 Valkyrie, because those will be the pipes on the '15 'B.
    OK. That makes sense. Why didn't I think of that...

OK. That makes sense. Why didn't I think of that...
    I am not sure they will sound just like the 14 Valk pipes..The 2014 Valkyrie pipes are somewhat shorter than the ones on the F6B...Wait and see I suppose...If they do sound good, I am sure many current 2013/14 F6B owners might consider the 2015 pipes...But knowing Honda prices for parts they will no doubt cost a lot of "bucks"...I'm keeping my Cobras for now!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I am not sure they will sound just like the 14 Valk pipes..The 2014 Valkyrie pipes are somewhat shorter than the ones on the F6B...Wait and see I suppose..!
    Here's the direct quote from Honda Canada's website:

"And, if you’re looking for an added edge, this year’s F6B will feature a blacked-out muffler and adopts the same exhaust sound of the Valkyrie."

They may not be physically identical to the Valk, but it says the sound will be.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    This is my first post but have been on this board since Aug. I just place an order for a new 2015 F6B. I ordered one of the Grey Deluxe models. I am having the complete Show Chrome smoked chrome kits put on it. Also the smoked chrome luggage rack. The dealer could not tell me for sure when he will be getting them in. He said he could place the order the 18th day of November. He is to receive 2015 Gold Wings this next week but it will be a while for the F6B's. I traded a 2012 Gold Wing in on it. I sure hope I like the color it looks good in the picture. I think the smoke chrome will look good on it. I have seen the 2014 with the smoke chrome and really like the looks of it.
    Congrats! I too just joined the forum. Great information. I will be placing my order for a 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    This is my first post but have been on this board since Aug. I just place an order for a new 2015 F6B. I ordered one of the Grey Deluxe models.
    Congrats! Would you be willing to share the price you were quoted? There's some pretty good deals ou ther on 2013's and 2014's. I'm curious how much it's going to cost, to essentially get cruise control. Thanks.