2015 F6B in dealerships - November?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B in dealerships - November?

2015 F6B in dealerships - November?

Has anyone heard what day the 2015's will be at the dealerships? I asked my local dealer, and they claim not to know. I will be buying a deluxe, after researching and test riding Harley Ultra, Victory Tour, and Indian.

I am a fairly new member, and have enjoyed reading many informative posts here. Thanks to all of you who have shared your knowledge. You helped me to decide on the F6B being my next, and last bike.

If the US is getting their '15's imminently, you're lucky.
    Canada won't see them in dealerships until March.

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    Has anyone heard what day the 2015's will be at the dealerships? I asked my local dealer, and they claim not to know. I will be buying a deluxe, after researching and test riding Harley Ultra, Victory Tour, and Indian.

I am a fairly new member, and have enjoyed reading many informative posts here. Thanks to all of you who have shared your knowledge. You helped me to decide on the F6B being my next, and last bike.
    Just buy it . It's the bike , which you want !!!!

Mid Nov is all I have heard!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

December issue of Rider magazine has article on 2015 Goldwing and F6B..Says they will be in dealerships in November 2014....That's all I know...Prices TBD.....

Saw 2015 on cycle trader msrp on the deluxe is $21,499. A little steep for me. Buying in the early spring, may just look for a left over 13 or 14 and take advantage of Honda bucks incentives. Can always add cruise and customize it the way you want. If you ask me, that's part of the fun of owning a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by richyboy View Post
    Saw 2015 on cycle trader msrp on the deluxe is $21,499. A little steep for me. Buying in the early spring, may just look for a left over 13 or 14 and take advantage of Honda bucks incentives. Can always add cruise and customize it the way you want. If you ask me, that's part of the fun of owning a bike.
    You're right, it's fun to customize. But - I like the silver/black 2015 - and having a factory cruise. Hope you find a good deal in the spring.

My dealer in Omaha says January. I like the blue one, but I am having trouble convincing myself to trade in my perfectly good 2013 red deluxe f6b and pay roughly $10,000 just because I prefer the blue color and factory cruise. Unfortunately, I'm usually able to talk myself into such nonsense