He's back! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He's back!

First of all, to be a smart ass one must be smart. If not, then you are just an ass.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

PAST

I knew about his past long ago but so many on here thought he was such a great guy, so I never said anything.

Us that were new to the GW world had no idea what we were dealing with. I was informed by a member of the IBA.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Us that were new to the GW world had no idea what we were dealing with. I was informed by a member of the IBA.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20030204...ed.tripod.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    That still applies. I'm new to the GW world and have no idea who you all are talking about. Sounds like a Grade A a-hole.....

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    I have to say, Miles has given me more good advice and direction than about anyone else on this forum. I'd rather hear (and look forward to) what he has to say after many ten's of thousands of miles on his motorcycles than some others who do little more than post jokes and get their 1000 miles a year in.
    Huh....so Miles is the mystery-man. In my short time with the forum I hadn't really developed an opinion of him. He did seem knowledgeable though.

I am very glad that he didn't show up to my Creamery Party, I had placed an open invite on the forum, in June as he said he was going to. He was banned from this forum before the party and for that, I am thankful.

I guess I was sort of mystified by the whole thing . Miles and I hit it off at the rally last year. He came across as very intelligent and highly technical. Having an engineering background myself, I found this very interesting and appealing. Of course, I had no idea at all of his past and, being somewhat naive, I was shocked to hear some of the things that later surfaced. I did think it odd, at the time, that he didn't want to give out his real name and I suppose that should have been a red flag. Anyway, Miles was always very friendly to me and we exchanged PM's on various subjects. When my brother had his bike accident, Miles was one of just a few that would always ask about him. He was indeed a great source of information on this forum and I found his opinions usually on target. Of course, he was highly opinionated and forceful in his views and some were offended by that. Personally, I never was and when we had differing opinons (which wasn't often), I enjoyed probing further to determine if I could be wrong. It's pretty amazing how much one can learn that way.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    He was cordial and Polite at the Rally last year, didn't have any issues with him. He was one of the major benefactors of the door prizes.
    It was after the rally when he started to give me headaches.

I was very tolerant and gave the man more opportunities then I would have given others to clean up his act....
    There were shenanigans he was involved with behind the scenes simply for personal gain at the expense of this website.
    Knowing his past History, information that I received from all over the country... I could no longer allow him to harass our vendors, the straw that broke the camels back was when he went back to his old predatory ways so that he could harm forum members.

There is a very DARK past that some have discovered since the lighting strike video exposed his true name. The information is out there.

Honesty is NOT in his vocabulary, I can attest to that based on e-mails that vendors and members have forwarded to me and my personal correspondence with him.

Let him be, I just hope that he doesn't harm any one else.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

WOW, I had no idea.