Who's the real victim: Palestinians or Christians in Iraq??

Thread: Who's the real victim: Palestinians or Christians in Iraq??

Who's the real victim: Palestinians or Christians in Iraq??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...0000-flee.html

Where is the leftist media on this one? Ah, that's right. They are to busy making victims outta the Palestinians to realize where the true genocide is taking place.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

The answer to this is both.

Why does it have to be one or the other.

Oppression of a minority by the religious Majority is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    The answer to this is both.

Why does it have to be one or the other.

Oppression of a minority by the religious Majority is wrong.

hmmmm..based on my info, I can't agree. If anything, I would have to call the Palestinians WILLING victims for their UNWILLINGNESS to kick Hamas out of the Palestinian Authority.

I'm confused as to how Israel is, in any way, oppressing the Palestinians? To compare the beheading of Christians by ISIS simply because they are Christians to Israel defending their innocent civilians by responding to Hamas's Rockets, which Hamas defends w/ a human shield affectionately known as Palestinian Civilians, to me is like comparing night to day and saying no difference.

I do agree that oppression in any form is wrong whether it's a minority or majority.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Having served in Iraq in 2003 and having been sent to protect Christians because the Muslims were try to eradicate them, I would say Christians!
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    hmmmm..based on my info, I can't agree. If anything, I would have to call the Palestinians WILLING victims for their UNWILLINGNESS to kick Hamas out of the Palestinian Authority.

I'm confused as to how Israel is, in any way, oppressing the Palestinians? To compare the beheading of Christians by ISIS simply because they are Christians to Israel defending their innocent civilians by responding to Hamas's Rockets, which Hamas defends w/ a human shield affectionately known as Palestinian Civilians, to me is like comparing night to day and saying no difference.

I do agree that oppression in any form is wrong whether it's a minority or majority.

So lets kill them all and let God sort them out

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    So lets kill them all and let God sort them out
    I got nothing for that one.

They really are an ignorant barbaric people who will smile and serve you tea one day, then slit your throat the next.

I admire Israel's restraint for not nuking these brown turds off the planet... to which I would say good riddance to bad rubbish.

The Truth is the victim, which truth? Depends on who the victim is.
    ss^,
    Ken