2 Questions??

Thread: 2 Questions??

2 Questions??

Windshields:

What windshield is the best, to keep the wind off your partner? I now use one that comes to eye level and it's not cutting enough wind off my wife.

Reflection Tape:

Has any of you used the 3M reflection film on the rear of your ride. I had a pre-cut set that I bought from Motorcycle Larry's on my old ST 1300 and it really stood out with the lights on.

Not wind screen baker shields keep wind off passengers!

I have a tIR3 light on the back of the bike, it keeps cars about two car lengths back!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Ridlikhel View Post
    Windshields:

Reflection Tape:

Has any of you used the 3M reflection film on the rear of your ride. I had a pre-cut set that I bought from Motorcycle Larry's on my old ST 1300 and it really stood out with the lights on.
    Good thought. I plan to use it on my black rain gear, I'm just waiting for these guys to re-stock the black tape: http://www.identi-tape.com/super-eng2.html. It seems to be a little difficult to find the good 3M stuff in anything less than commercial rolls that are a million feet log; but these guys sell in 15 ft increments.

Some versions are made specifically for application to hard surfaces; others are made for clothing, gear, and other soft surfaces. http://www.identi-tape.com/index.html#menu

Definitely worthwhile IMO.