Lake Superior trip

Thread: Lake Superior trip

Lake Superior trip

Was and still am booked for a week in Maggie Valley , to ride w/some friends from the Twin Cities. But have been reading up on the Ride around Lake Superior and am now torn between which one to do and can't do both this year, have to go to Sturgis to lay down a memorial for a brother we lost their last year. The S.O. is understanding but not enough for me to be gone that much. Maggie Valley will not come around again, in my life time, to ride w/these guys... What's a retired guy to do ?
    Any input on the Lake Superior ride would be appreciated.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

I've done the ride around Lake Superior, with some friends. It was a great ride! Part of what made it great was the opportunity to ride with friends, one of which does not ride anymore.

Maggie Valley and Lake Superior will be there next year and beyond. Your opportunity to ride with friends may not. Do the trip, with friends, to Maggie Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by carpdm View Post
    I've done the ride around Lake Superior, with some friends. It was a great ride! Part of what made it great was the opportunity to ride with friends, one of which does not ride anymore.

Maggie Valley and Lake Superior will be there next year and beyond. Your opportunity to ride with friends may not. Do the trip, with friends, to Maggie Valley.
    Thanks, decisions, decisions.

S.O.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Was and still am booked for a week in Maggie Valley , to ride w/some friends from the Twin Cities. But have been reading up on the Ride around Lake Superior and am now torn between which one to do and can't do both this year, have to go to Sturgis to lay down a memorial for a brother we lost their last year. The S.O. is understanding but not enough for me to be gone that much. Maggie Valley will not come around again, in my life time, to ride w/these guys... What's a retired guy to do ?
    Any input on the Lake Superior ride would be appreciated.
    Hey Chop, ride to Maggie Valley with your friends, and then, take the S.O. with you, around the Lake. Or doesn't she ride?

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Hey Chop, ride to Maggie Valley with your friends, and then, take the S.O. with you, around the Lake. Or doesn't she ride?
    Yes but not much and couldn't get the time off. 1 ride will have to wait till next year, not sure which one yet.