Tail of the Dragon

Thread: Tail of the Dragon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I've been treated worse....I'll just remind her to go back to her pie chart of who her "go-to" people are.....

Oh that reminds me...you know anything about brakes/rotors for Sweet Georgia??? ))))

shooter
    Duke , you need to consider a name change. The Yankee , seems to be your new handle. I've always thought that Mickey Mantle was The Yankee. Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Duke , you need to consider a name change. The Yankee , seems to be your new handle. I've always thought that Mickey Mantle was The Yankee. Apparently not.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one called "Yankee" by a southerner. I bet some even put a "Damn" in front of it. Makes me smile when I see, or hear it.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one called "Yankee" by a southerner. I bet some even put a "Damn" in front of it. Makes me smile when I see, or hear it.
    Yankees come South and go home. Damnyankees come South and stay. "Carpetbagger" - the ultimate Southern slur.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Yankees come South and go home. Damnyankees come South and stay. "Carpetbagger" - the ultimate Southern slur.
    Here's my daily lesson from Teach.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.