First 100 miles

Thread: First 100 miles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No Mike I have not ridden one, nor do I know somebody in person who has, so I have only this contra from an old board posting.

I feel confident with the amount of speed I have applied while in twisties, in several states, and in different road conditions to say that I never have encountered a loss of traction.

I would certainly not want to ride a tire that manifests those issues, so now 12-13K miles into this tire use, all I can state is the tire is not losing road traction for me.

And maybe I'm not that type of aggressive rider who applies that much torque in turns causing the rear to spin out, and have been riding wrong for the past 52 years
    Last edited by maxrider; 09-11-2022 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    No Mike I have not ridden one, nor do I know somebody in person who has, so I have only this contra from an old board posting.

I feel confident with the amount of speed I have applied while in twisties, in several states, and in different road conditions to say that I never have encountered a loss of traction.

I would certainly not want to ride a tire that manifests those issues, so now 12-13K miles into this tire use, all I can state is the tire is not losing road traction for me.

And maybe I'm not that type of aggressive rider who applies that much torque in turns causing the rear to spin out, and have been riding wrong for the past 52 years
    Yea Right...I know you Max LOL
    I have never had a darkside tire break traction unless I wanted it to, but then I never twist up the wick.......damn now my nose is getting longer.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Yeah don't be saying that fast, fun, friendly, remember that.

Yeah don't be saying that fast, fun, friendly, remember that.
    Yeap!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Max, when its time to replace the rear would you go with the same tire or would venture to another.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius