Bestem Saddlebag liners.

Thread: Bestem Saddlebag liners.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

Bestem Saddlebag liners.

Decent price on E-bay right now. <50 bucks delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111111659965...S:1123&vxp=mtr

I have a set ordered. (I have no relationship with the Vendor)

Haven't used Bestem before. Limited 5 yr replacement warranty. Looks like, at a minimum, they should be a good 'use 'em every now and then' kinda liner.

Anybody else have 'em?

Those look nice, let us know what you think.

The DO look good. I'm thinking that for somebody that might get a half dozen or so overnights a year they would last quite a while. Possibly surprising one with longevity. AT that price two pair might be a good investment.

3-5 uses a year would probably be average for me. They'll be sittin in the closet otherwise.

Never have 'worn' a set out, regardless of the manufacturer, so paying anything extra for ~top notch quality/supreme durability~ isn't going to reap any rewards.

Just want something that was designed specifically for the bike, not just a 'one size fits most' sack with handles,,,

Bag Liner Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    3-5 uses a year would probably be average for me. They'll be sittin in the closet otherwise.

Never have 'worn' a set out, regardless of the manufacturer, so paying anything extra for ~top notch quality/supreme durability~ isn't going to reap any rewards.

Just want something that was designed specifically for the bike, not just a 'one size fits most' sack with handles,,,
    I bought a pair of those "one size fits most' "sacks with handles" which are actually "coolers" made by Coleman and do a superb job of neatly holding the array of "junk" I manage to carry in my hard bags. With carrying straps and the ability to keep a cold six pack of soda or iced tea chilled, they were well worth the $15.00 per bag. Although not "F6B motorcycle specific items" they will likely find little time sitting in a closet

Here's my original thread with pics!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?4...ddlebag-Liners

Yeppers, there's no one size fits all answer to everyones needs.
    I keep my array to a minimum, just need something for clothes/motel during travel.

Arrived today,,,

Approx. 20 1/2 L at the longest point, 13 tall, and 7 wide.

One zippered full length interior pocket approx. 9 inches deep on the rear/back side of each bag (the side opposite the saddlebag opening / adjacent to tire)

Overall appearance and construction look pretty darn decent, especially for the price!

If I had any one 'gripe' it might be that the interior zippered pouch(s) should be located on the outboard (opening) side of the bags. Still, not a deal breaker for my intended use,,,

If you are looking for a set of bag liners that won't break the bank and don't plan on hauling 180#'s of bricks in 'em each day, these are more than adequate!

Thanks for the review.I just ordered a set.

Just ordered a set, on sale for $37, thanks for the review

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Approx. 20 1/2 L at the longest point, 13 tall, and 7 wide.

One zippered full length interior pocket approx. 9 inches deep on the rear/back side of each bag (the side opposite the saddlebag opening / adjacent to tire)

Overall appearance and construction look pretty darn decent, especially for the price!

If I had any one 'gripe' it might be that the interior zippered pouch(s) should be located on the outboard (opening) side of the bags. Still, not a deal breaker for my intended use,,,

If you are looking for a set of bag liners that won't break the bank and don't plan on hauling 180#'s of bricks in 'em each day, these are more than adequate!
    Got mine today and all you said above is true.Bang for the buck these are really nice bags.Thanks again for the link to order these.