Quote Originally Posted by gray rider View Post

Miles, if you read this, please add your nickels worth input on this as I know you also have extensive knowledge and experience with the big Burgman.

First, I have to agree with almost everything that Bobby said. He hit a lot of the key notes in that tune. The F6B is a very visible bike, and if you have any doubts, add the lower cowling lights like most of us have done. Some of us have added the EC Single Shooter lights, with Yellow Lens, as the purpose of that light is to force car drivers to SEE you, rather than using the light to light up the road...which is what the 960 Dual LEDs are for.

Yes, I too had a Burgman 650, and loved it. Mine was actually converted to a ST-650...half the engine but twice the heart of an ST-1300. And while technically the Burgman 650 is a scooter, it is more of a motorcycle than 93.14159 % of the scooters out there. A Burgman 650 can run at speed with an F6B all day long. But, alas...I did sell my Burgman 650, because...and very specifically because...the F6B satisfied all the needs that the Burgman 650 was bought for.

After 43 years of riding, and...unmentionable miles...(see...I din't mention them)...I can say that the F6B is the best bike I have ever owned, and one that I plan to keep for a long time...and many unmentionable miles

And, the word is...it is going to be a one year bike, meaning...there will not be a 2014 model year of the 2014 (rumor), so you better buy one now before they are all gone.

Seriously, I know how good a Burgman 650 can be...but the F6B is so WAY much better.