Question about Corbin Seats

Thread: Question about Corbin Seats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonTemplar View Post
    I truly wish you the best of luck. But, I will never buy ANYTHING from Corbin ever again. Promised 4-6 weeks.....took SIX MONTHS (only took them four minutes to charge my credit card for $2000, though.)

Several times when I called to ask where my seat was.....I was laughed at and told that I 'just should have known we weren't going to do it that fast'. (Apparently it was all MY fault, it seems). Twice I was told that I was bothering them and I should just be quiet and wait.

When it did show up, there was no warning whatsoever nor any tracking information. It just appeared on my doorstep one day.

Opened the carton and found that the colours were not even close to what I'd ordered. AND...... it was SEVERELY scraped up, right out of the box.

Scrapes.jpg

Trunk Scratches.jpg

Hope Corbin put my money to good use...because they'll never see another red cent from me.

.....sT
    Thank you so much for the response. It was really on point and answered the question that was asked.

LOL I thought the same when I read the response

I ordered the Corbin on Jan. 21. Today I received the tracking number and it's due to be delivered Feb. 7. Pretty good service from California to Indiana I would say. I'll have to remember to stay home that day because a signature is required for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    thank you so much for the response. It was really on point and answered the question that was asked.
    lol