Grip Puppies
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grip Puppies

Grip Puppies

I'm in awe! Ordered a pair of Grip Puppies from California Sport Touring on Tuesday morning 6/25 and they were in my mail box at 11:30 a.m. today. Paid $2.82 shipping for USPS First Class. That has to be one of the quickest shipments from West to East Coasts I can recall

Took all of 10 minutes to install the Puppies. A bit of soapy water on the grips and the internal surfaces of the tubes and they went on without much effort. Used my air nozzle to push any water/soap from the mating surfaces. A few hours in the sun will rid any remaining moisture. The increased diameter of the grips are just what I was looking for Hopefully between thunder storms I'll get a chance to try them out

You should like them. I have been using some version of soft grips on all my Wings and I like the feel much better than the hard rubber small grips that come stock.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Same here, I ordered mine 2 days ago and they came today! I will say that I thought from the pictures that the outside was a smooth surface (exactly how the inside looks) not "sponge" like. I hope to get these on this weekend.

I have had my Grip Puppies for about a week already and they are great very happy with them.

I want the shark puppies and can't find where to order them...it is the same company ...just can't find them except in a magazine...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Source of Shark Skin Puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I want the shark puppies and can't find where to order them...it is the same company ...just can't find them except in a magazine...
    Steve:

Check this site out! They may have what your looking for!

Bob

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...rs---sharkskin

Cool

Thanks Bob...there are in the mail!!! I will be gifting a regular set of Grip Puppies at Franklin!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Still not here???

SHARK SKIN

Bod109, the sharkskins are listed on ebay for 24.95.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Bod109, the sharkskins are listed on ebay for 24.95.
    Are the Shark skins different from the "Grip puppies"? Mine were $11? I know they are different name brands but is that all?